Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

11 minutes ago, sage said:

I got it on the Natural History Museum. Did you go to the Pitt Rivers Museum behind it?

I took a wander in but then my feet were killing me so I decided to visit some pubs instead. 

2 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Which ones? (Apart from the spacious Bear)

Turf tavern

lamb and flag

jam factory 

(besides the Bear)

Edited by RamNut

32 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Don't be ridiculous it's about -10° why would I be wearing just my tights?

Well, You are in Robin Hood - Men in tights - land. 

1 hour ago, Pastinaak said:

True, although it was womens football so wearing my tights could've been seen as cultural appropriation. 

It’s always women’s football at Forest.

Don’t do celeb pics, particularly when said celeb is off duty and with wife and daughter, so you’ll just have to take my word for it...

Just shook hands, and wished him well for Thursday. Forgot to thank him for yesterday’s result, and was also a little informal, as I called him Phillip, not Mr Cocu. My bad, but still a thrilling 30 second bonus to our stroll around the model village at Bourton on the Water!  ??

56 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don’t do celeb pics, particularly when said celeb is off duty and with wife and daughter, so you’ll just have to take my word for it...

Just shook hands, and wished him well for Thursday. Forgot to thank him for yesterday’s result, and was also a little informal, as I called him Phillip, not Mr Cocu. My bad, but still a thrilling 30 second bonus to our stroll around the model village at Bourton on the Water!  ??

You feel the big man now?