Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

Kinda cheated as this was yesterday. Went over to Spurn Point, never been there, figured it would be a nice small walk.....well, it ended up being a lot longer than expected. 10 miles we walked for, rolled my ankle, completed the last 2 miles across the beach being dragged along by the missus. Can barely walk this morning, trying to avoid the dreaded x ray in the hope it's just bruised or something. Anyhow, here's a few pics. 

Bit windy up there, but so peaceful for any of you professional walkers, there's even some highland cows up there you can get close up to.

Mad to think used to be a village on there, as you walk there is plenty of remains all over, including the old train track and gun shelters. 

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3760.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg

IMG_3784.jpegIMG_3786.jpegIMG_3788.jpegIMG_3797.PNG

IMG_3787.PNG

5 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

IMG_3760.thumb.jpeg.9f08a76311ff67524c013edabc96a97b.jpeg.jpg.80a33a1590889093ca31b6c4eee3ce45.jpg

You're definitely in need of the barbers opening back up @David. Hope you get in ASAP.

That is possibly the funniest post you have heifer made... although I don't think the bos will be in the mood for jokes, as he's hurt his calf.  

EDIT:
Damn... it was his ankle... scrap that last one!  I suppose I cud have checked before posting!  ?

Edited by Mucker1884

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

That's a bald statement to make.  

... And you was a whisker away from making your own cow related pun. 

Did your walk take you down any mane roads, or was the root all rural?

Rural it was, demolished a McDonalds after to restore my energy.

That better for you? ?

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

A short swim and you'd have been back in Cleethorpes!

IMG_3787.PNG.9322363999220a564d0be49aa86356f0.png

I had a similar conversation with the missus driving up there, she was adamant it’s possible to walk across during low tide.

I replied saying wouldn’t it be dangerous trying to walk in the path of cargo ships and P&O ferries? 

Gave me 5 minutes peace whilst she thought about that one.