Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

4 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I was in the rough, Rory (in the picture) just on the fairway.. 

Followed Fleetwood and Poulter round after watching Rory finish. Nice day out with medium Angry.

Sounds like you've had a good day and better weather then we've had in Derby.

19 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

On the train from that London.....

all because of my vlogs, 3 gambling education/harm prevention companies, and the bookmaker industry are now all over me..... looking like I’ll be working in this field in the near future, it is unreal..... just a guy who shares his story and in the space of two years, 450 folk have messaged for help, countless radio interviews, mainstream tv, and potentially working within education telling my story...... I’m literally in bits writing this..... have to pinch myself, looking at something I want to do, instead of having to do 

Congrats, I really hope your success doesn’t lead to accusations of now being in the bookies pockets, honesty and integrity and all that.

(Remember my DM to you a while back, go share your story and help people ?)

5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I'd take a 7 iron from there.

I’d take a 7 iron, followed by a 6 iron, then a sand wedge, another 7 iron, then I’d probably try a wood to see if that would finally get me out of the rough. After about another 5 attempts I’d probably give this hole up as a double bogey ?

2 hours ago, David said:

Congrats, I really hope your success doesn’t lead to accusations of now being in the bookies pockets, honesty and integrity and all that.

(Remember my DM to you a while back, go share your story and help people ?)

Duly noted, and thank you ☺️

4 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

On the train from that London.....

all because of my vlogs, 3 gambling education/harm prevention companies, and the bookmaker industry are now all over me..... looking like I’ll be working in this field in the near future, it is unreal..... just a guy who shares his story and in the space of two years, 450 folk have messaged for help, countless radio interviews, mainstream tv, and potentially working within education telling my story...... I’m literally in bits writing this..... have to pinch myself, looking at something I want to do, instead of having to do 

Nice one! Ideal chance to fleece those 450 degenerates for all they've got!!

13 hours ago, Carnero said:

Nice one! Ideal chance to fleece those 450 degenerates for all they've got!!

Errrrr