froggg

Picture where you and your knee are now

1 minute ago, David said:

You want to lay off the garlic, playing havoc with your tastebuds

Well to be fair you're almost there, naga chilli on my dinner tonight has resulted in a 'comfortably numb' tongue.

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, froggg said:

Steamed pork marinated in one of the hottest chilli sauces you can get, with garlic crackling. Was quite good.

thanks for the invite

15 hours ago, froggg said:

Steamed pork marinated in one of the hottest chilli sauces you can get, with garlic crackling. Was quite good.

I assume you used the rest of the sauce as a dip while eating? or you can get Naga chilli paste which is perfect for just that.

Marinades lose a bit of the heat, get more flavour though. Should always do both. 

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I assume you used the rest of the sauce as a dip while eating? or you can get Naga chilli paste which is perfect for just that.

Marinades lose a bit of the heat, get more flavour though. Should always do both. 

Made a sauce with what remained of the steaming liquid that the meat juices had run into, with a good dollop of naga paste.