Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Anyone up to sponsoring him for laps up and down his decking?

Looks like he's already sorted to be fair!  Talk about product placement!  Niki-Ticks everywhere!  There'll probably be a video tomorrow, with someone dressed as a mascot tick, with "Just Do It" on it's back! 

#Tickwhore

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

How's the dead leg?

Well. I walked unaided to the local football pitches where Grimsby Town train with the intention of kicking a few balls, no chance. 

Went on the bike after, leg over agony, the actual pedalling not too bad. I’m probably 3/4 days away from being recovered.

It’s more groin now, inner thigh. Probably regret it in the morning but after 2 and half weeks of baby steps trying to push it 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Well. I walked unaided to the local football pitches where Grimsby Town train with the intention of kicking a few balls, no chance. 

Went on the bike after, leg over agony, the actual pedalling not too bad. I’m probably 3/4 days away from being recovered.

It’s more groin now, inner thigh. Probably regret it in the morning but after 2 and half weeks of baby steps trying to push it 

When I saw you on Saturday I had forgot about your carting accident. Even when I saw you limping off towards the kitchen it only occurred to me that you had shat yourself. Hope you get better soon, but if the groin/thigh problems persists let me know as my missus has a bike she wants to sell ?

31 minutes ago, David said:

2CE6C5A8-E3FF-4DA2-AA22-BE7D7D47646B.jpeg

8104D9CE-4AC3-40E7-9C61-D68886EA618B.thumb.jpeg.99ad779c0e9812d3952faedacf41bd7d.jpeg
Now I’m not a betting man, but I’m getting a weird feeling that this is the car you drove you scooter around thinking the kerb was dropped just in front of it?

watch him deny it.

1 hour ago, David said:

Have you always had trouble getting your leg over, or only since the accident?

37 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Starmix and Amstel mix well.

ABBA, Brotherhood of Mann, Westlife and the Spice girls, not so much.

My initial thought here was that Amstel was the PC and Starmix the deck.