Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

• 3 weeks later...

Bad times. All out of gluten free lager, no sign of it returning in supermarkets. Last can in the house is my mates Carling, I could attack the gin but then the missus would kill me so took the bad guts option and went for the Carling. 

33742DAA-F1CD-49F9-BCEC-190826999B3F.jpeg

10 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Jet washing done. 

66D6EC4E-8FEF-447C-A62A-C634F30E3526.jpeg

This working from home lark must be making it difficult for you, having to have the client's slabs brought to you.

Edited by 1of4

8 hours ago, David said:

Bad times. All out of gluten free lager, no sign of it returning in supermarkets. Last can in the house is my mates Carling, I could attack the gin but then the missus would kill me so took the bad guts option and went for the Carling. 

33742DAA-F1CD-49F9-BCEC-190826999B3F.jpeg

Is that an au pair in the background, or forced child labour moderator for the forum?

40 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Is that an au pair in the background, or forced child labour moderator for the forum?

Child labour. Had my windows washed and garden jet washed yesterday, today the cars getting cleaned. Need to have a think what’s tomorrow 

11 hours ago, David said:

Whilst you look at @Angry Ram glorious slabbing, just remember 59 Londoners are currently self isolating one 1 bedroom bed sits on rent at a grand a month in that square footage of land he has 

Yeah, my mate is self isolating in his flat at the moment. His mortgage is a lot less but his flat offers views of the arse end of Grantham.

It is a good bit of slabbing, though. I reckon that's been sealed as well.