Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

39 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

This is my favourite bit.

Some absolute tool decides lockdown doesn't apply to him and scooters off to see his mate, ends up in A&E stinking of booze, complaining that the doctor doesn't speak proper English, slurring all over the nurses about his forum fundraising whilst simultaneously costing the overstretched NHS a fortune in ambulance call outs, x rays, painkillers... yeah... I bet she was well impressed with you ???

Hospital was empty, wasn’t slurring as I actually had a couple of hours sleep before going. Had a laugh with them all. I mean you can create your own picture in your head if it makes you feel better, but I was there. 

Spoke about Captain Tom which led me on to the forum, one of the doctors was a Leeds fan.

2 people in A&E with about 15 nurses and doctors twiddling thumbs. This town has hardly been hit by the virus, look it up but they are ready there just in case.

12 minutes ago, David said:

I mean you can create your own picture in your head if it makes you feel better, but I was there.

I'm only joking mate, although it sounds like you deserve a bit of a ribbing. I don't throw stones for real though, I have a long list of extremely stupid acts lining my past history ??

1 minute ago, Pastinaak said:

I'm only joking mate, although it sounds like you deserve a bit of a ribbing. I don't throw stones for real though, I have a long list of extremely stupid acts lining my past history ??

I don’t mind taking the ribbing honestly, I knew when putting it online I would get it. 

Not trying to justify what I did, but just wanted the full picture out there. Some will laugh, others be annoyed and I take no issue with that as it’s understandable.

Just happy I’m still here to tell yet another stupid tale in my life and didn’t end up taking up a bed in intensive care which could easily have happened.

8 minutes ago, David said:

I don’t mind taking the ribbing honestly, I knew when putting it online I would get it. 

Not trying to justify what I did, but just wanted the full picture out there. Some will laugh, others be annoyed and I take no issue with that as it’s understandable.

Just happy I’m still here to tell yet another stupid tale in my life and didn’t end up taking up a bed in intensive care which could easily have happened.

And he broke my new phone.

18 minutes ago, David said:

I put my foot through a window while arsing about after my 18th, severed my Achilles and ended up having surgery 2 pm on Xmas day.

Didn't do it in the middle of the end of days, mind.

10 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I put my foot through a window while arsing about after my 18th, severed my Achilles and ended up having surgery 2 pm on Xmas day.

If you're thinking about starting a "confess your stupidest moments" thread then, entertaining as it might be, count me out.

13 hours ago, David said:

Come on now... a bit of perspective please... You fell off a kiddies scooter!   

Next you'll be telling us about the bright lights... The descending angels... The hovering over the operating table watching your own line go flat for 39 seconds!

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Next you'll be telling us about the bright lights... The descending angels... The hovering over the operating table watching your own line go flat for 39 seconds!

giphy.gif

Kiddies scooter? How dare you!

He tried to sell it on eBay, and no kiddies wanted it.

26 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

giphy.gif

It’s not a kids one! May I also point out that I’m Peter Pan.

9 hours ago, David said:

Learning to walk again, easier than it sounds

EACBA0AD-1CD0-4E55-8BC6-5CAC245F55DF.jpeg

Oh My!  Praise The Lord!

We have waited... and prayed... for so long for this day.
Songs will be written about this glorious day.  Poems will be composed to celebrate this miraculous moment.  Glasses will be raised heavenwards, year on year, to mark such a historic occasion.   Tears will be shed... Tears of joyous wonder.  

Take it one step at a time, buddy.  You can do it.

#onthefrontfoot

tenor.gif

Edited by Mucker1884

26 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh My!  Praise The Lord!

We have waited... and prayed... for so long for this day.
Songs will be written about this glorious day.  Poems will be composed to celebrate this miraculous moment.  Glasses will be raised heavenwards, year on year, to mark such a historic occasion.   Tears will be shed... Tears of joyous wonder.  

Take it one step at a time, buddy.  You can do it.

#onthefrontfoot

tenor.gif

Are you taking the piss out of the Forum's Douglas Bader?

9 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Are you taking the piss out of the Forum's Douglas Bader?

How very dare you!  Never before have I been so offended!

If you cannot see the sincerity in my post, then you sir are clearly blind!  Grrrr!

(I've sent you a PM, fessing up!  You're right, of course!  Well spotted, sir!)