Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't anybody ask WTF is going on with that shed door!  He's dying to tell us!  Make out we're not interested! 

...In fact, if he asks, we didn't even notice it!

I think he's got a huuuuge lower body, and very thin upper body. Perhaps that's why he doesn't want to come on the group chat?  Or perhaps he's a Minotaur? ?

Edited by richinspain
Added

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

@David

Holy Poo!
Obviously, you're not alright, but erm... I hope you're alright, buddy!  

Best wishes... whatever the problem is!   

Mate posted on Facebook a weird cryptic I’m in hospital status, me being me after a few beers thought it would be a great idea to go see her and find out what’s going on.

Grabbed the electric scooter but not my glasses, thought the pavement dipped in but no, 20mph twatted the curb full on and sent me for a flight across the pavement.

Rang the missus, managed to get me home somehow, woke up a couple hours ago in so much pain, can’t move left leg and ribs are battered.

Managed to slide down the stairs but couldn’t get up so rang the ambulance.

Loaded me in the back and filled me up on morphine. 

11 minutes ago, David said:

Mate posted on Facebook a weird cryptic I’m in hospital status, me being me after a few beers thought it would be a great idea to go see her and find out what’s going on.

Grabbed the electric scooter but not my glasses, thought the pavement dipped in but no, 20mph twatted the curb full on and sent me for a flight across the pavement.

Rang the missus, managed to get me home somehow, woke up a couple hours ago in so much pain, can’t move left leg and ribs are battered.

Managed to slide down the stairs but couldn’t get up so rang the ambulance.

Loaded me in the back and filled me up on morphine. 

You bloody kids!  When will you ever learn!  Don't you think hospitals/Ambulances are busy enough right now!  Why don't you just think, for one minute!  You had me at my wit's end!  You just wait 'til you get home... You're grounded... and no tech!

etc, etc...

Oh yeah... Hope your mate's ok too!

Edited by Mucker1884
edited the edit! Me can't read properly!

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

You bloody kids!  When will you ever learn!  Don't you think hospitals/Ambulances are busy enough right now!  Why don't you just think, for one minute!  You had me at my wit's end!  You just wait 'til you get home... You're grounded... and no tech!

etc, etc...

I had a few Peroni’s what can I say.

Hospital is super quiet though, no issues with protective gear up here apparently and all the nurses are impressed by our food bank efforts. Think one nurse has her eye on me, might ask for a bath 

1 minute ago, David said:

I had a few Peroni’s what can I say.

Hospital is super quiet though, no issues with protective gear up here apparently and all the nurses are impressed by our food bank efforts. Think one nurse has her eye on me, might ask for a bath 

She only has one eye?  ?
I'd steer well clear mate.  Lord knows what else is missing under that starched linen!

Take a shower instead... and not too warm, either!