Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Yes, it's definitely an art, of which I'm rightly proud. 

Drinks, and pub decor taken into consideration first, then outfit to match. 

I also send spies round to see what other people are wearing. 

The thought of there being any possibility of someone else in a similar ensemble leaves me incredulous........

Derbyshire has clearly come a long way since my youth.......?

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

I think you should have you own section on this thread mate,

Picture where me and my knacker are now?

Hope it’s (they) are better?

Yes they are thanks for asking, I'm back at work Monday after a lovely break since the 17th December, dreading it already.

1st game back for a long while, and Frank's still got me buying spirits from the bus station for the journey home!

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Yes they are thanks for asking, I'm back at work Monday after a lovely break since the 17th December, dreading it already.

1st game back for a long while, and Frank's still got me buying spirits from the bus station for the journey home!

Glad to hear it,I don’t make a habit of asking after strangers private’s by the way.

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

Glad to hear it,I don’t make a habit of asking after strangers private’s by the way.

They don't seem so private now tbh.

I know my dating pool has been vastly reduced, should something untoward happen to the present Mrs Devil.

Edited by reveldevil

34 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Well all good things come to a end. Last night in the Uk at The Plough in Bloomsbury having a good feed, good drink and watching football. Been a great trip (apart from the Leeds game) starting with Hogmanay in Edinburgh and ending in London with a good 4 days in Derby. Till we meet again.6D1630AA-D220-4D6D-A1CC-F4CE2E84F97E.jpeg.aa096452290cb1bb7793cb8778bbdccf.jpeg

I will tell little Angry to tidy up.. You need more beers apparently and the neighbors are pissed about something.