Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

52 minutes ago, True Ram said:

I would not run home for chicken dinner

Yeah well as it happens I'm now cooking the very chicken dinner I thought I was running home for. I've got myself all nice and comfy in the kitchen though...

Screenshot_20190203-172833_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a92368a4772f0a6a68692755d79db354.jpg

Edited by Parsnip
Can't believe I'm stood on one leg in the kitchen so I can get my knee in shot. 40 years old I am.

1 hour ago, True Ram said:

I have to have a good few beers to before I have chicken enjoy mate

Alright next Sunday I'll do a nice rare rib of beef for you. Tonight though your gonna have to make do with Mrs Parsnip's Linda Mcartney sausages.

I'd run through fire for a good roast chicken dinner though. The secret is, and @froggg will back me up on this because he knows he's poo, is you want a small chicken. Better to have two small chickens than one big one. They're so much tastier. And it should be proper free range - not just access to light crap - proper natural. And then don't be afraid to undercook it. Once you overcook it it's game over. And baste that bad boy.

Edited by Parsnip
Huh... doesn't work when it gets changed to.poo.

10 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Alright next Sunday I'll do a nice rare rib of beef for you. Tonight though your gonna have to make do with Mrs Parsnip's Linda Mcartney sausages.

I'd run through fire for a good roast chicken dinner though. The secret is, and @froggg will back me up on this because he knows he's poo, is you want a small chicken. Better to have two small chickens than one big one. They're so much tastier. And it should be proper free range - not just access to light crap - proper natural. And then don't be afraid to undercook it. Once you overcook it it's game over. And baste that bad boy.

Would work better if you changed "he's poo" to "his poo".  Not such a great compliment as it stands