Three best goals scored against Derby County

Rampage

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bwash_Ram said:

John Harkes. cant remember when it was , only it was at BBG.

Pity that he could not score against Leicester in the Play Off Final. My Grannie could have put that one away. My Grannie had a 'zimmer' of a shot from inside the penalty area.:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Pity that he could not score against Leicester in the Play Off Final. My Grannie could have put that one away. My Grannie had a 'zimmer' of a shot from inside the penalty area.:thumbsup:

Exactly. His miss was so crap. 

The same game where Jossie ducked on the line to let in their winner. But I like Jossie so I can forgive him now... 23 years on!

On 16/06/2016 at 12:39, Tim Bucktoo said:

The Liam Brady goal was the first that came to mind. Twas a beauty. 

The John Harkes goal is bad in so many ways. I can't bring myself to play that clip as that goal and following events are so annoying. And Shef Wed had a hex over us back then which was doubly annoying! 

Until the 5-2 win in 1997 (?) I never thought we'd win at Hillsborough ever again. The curse was well and try lifted that night. I was so amazed and happy at FT I tried to explain to my then girlfriend what it meant but she didn't get it. It wasn't the main reason but it certainly went in the 'reasons against' column when it was time to go our different ways!

I think this is the Brady one 

Was the first one l thought of too..

Its hard to say how good the goals were when I was younger cos all you really notice is the derby ones.

In recent times Woods for Leeds against us early last season was special, as was Bannans for Wednesday.

The Birmingham City volleyed goal wasnt bad either.

Will always remember the Petrov one though for Villa.

On 6/17/2016 at 15:21, Archie said:

I think this is the Brady one 

Was the first one l thought of too..

Surprised a few thought of this one, first one that popped into my head too.  My Dad was always a massive fan of his, said he always made playing look effortless like Zidane.

Archived