Hughes linked with Newcastle

RiddingsRam

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just not going to be another championship club he goes to, as simple as that. He's far too good. Nor will it be one of the sides promoted this year... if he goes, which I bloody hope he doesn't, it'll be to an established top ten side. He's above all the rest. 

On 27 May 2016 at 21:40, needles said:

Johnson and Butterfield cost how much? Bryson £5m my arse, he's better than both of them. At once.

Hughes leaves its to the top half of the Prem at least.

Needles I am surprised by you, but not others.

Good club man is Bryson, but if he is worth £5m he must have £3m of smack up his @rse.  

Get some perspective lads. I imagine a few of you are wearing sheep skin nosebands too.

38 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Good club man is Bryson, but if he is worth £5m he must have £3m of smack up his @rse.  

Get some perspective lads. I imagine a few of you are wearing sheep skin nosebands too.

I'm not saying Bryson's a £5m player, but I look at it in relative terms. If we're paying £4-5-6m for the likes of Butterfield and Johnson then if someone with money parachute money and a few bob in the bank like Newcastle come knocking, that should be a minimum.

52 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

10 minutes ago, needles said:

I'm not saying Bryson's a £5m player, but I look at it in relative terms. If we're paying £4-5-6m for the likes of Butterfield and Johnson then if someone with money parachute money and a few bob in the bank like Newcastle come knocking, that should be a minimum.

i-Ram, you must be a bit blunt not to see needles point.

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

i-Ram, you must be a bit blunt not to see needles point.

Uttox, I am as sharp as they come but I don't agree still with the tack he is taking. Pinning a valuation on Bryson in relation to what we paid last year for BJ and JB is pointless. Someone needed to inject some realism into this thread.

Archived