Managerial merry go round 16/17

Day

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Guaranteed trophies, European football and a huge club Celtic, we really couldn't compete with them despite it being a poor league 

But you're still hounded unless you reach CL knockouts

I'd rather manage us than Celtic, and that's not just because I'm a Derby fan. I'd rather manage Brighton, I'd rather manage Sheffield Wednesday or Hull. At least it shows ambition. At Celtic the league will continue to be won every season until Rangers improve a bit more, and they'll continue to flop in Europe despite high expectations. You can't win. Plus it's a horrible club.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Because they have a minority of idiots tucked away in a corner of the stadium?

It's not that I've just never particularly been too fond of Celtic or Rangers. I feel any manager with ambition to do well would choose a promotion challenging Championship team over any Scottish side. If Celtic can attract Rodgers, we also have a chance.

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It's not that I've just never particularly been too fond of Celtic or Rangers. I feel any manager with ambition to do well would choose a promotion challenging Championship team over any Scottish side. If Celtic can attract Rodgers, we also have a chance.

Celtic as a "club" is pretty decent in what they do to make up for the idiots, literally is one corner of neanderthals that give them a bad name. Same as Rangers tbh. Always the idiots that make the news.

Just now, CornwallRam said:

Neil Warnock is apparently leaving Rotherham

I think I heard something about him wanting to achieve one more promotion in has career and that would be difficult at Rotherham. Newcastle? Norwich? us? Ipswich would be my guess.

Will be at Burton by Christmas to try and save them.

Archived