Should I Leave the Forum?

Should I leave the forum?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m sure we can come up with a positive spin on this for you?

And don’t forget,you can only do your best mate.

Don’t be letting the pressure drag you down.

If you’re struggling or need any help give us a shout.

The next drunken match report could well be against Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool?

So this is it boys and girls. This is it until June. 

It's been a brilliant last few months with the Rams absolutely ****housing the league. The away days have been fantastic and I'll miss making the drunken match reports.

However, my future career has to come first. Hopefully by getting banned on here, I can fully knuckle down and focus on my revision, as I have very big plans for the future. Have to go out and smash it now.

Thank you @coneheadjohn for being my forum father and for all the brilliant support you've given me, all the best for you and Joel in the future. Thank you @angieram for being my forum mother and the most professional away day poster on the forum. Thank you @Parsnip, @reveldevil, @Boycie and many more for making this place funny as ****. Thank you @Steve How Hard? for liking all of my posts.

All that's left now is to say that @David is a bald **** who can **** off for setting up this fantastic forum. I think that deserves a ban taking effect from 10pm tonight until 20 June, don't you?

Mark my words, when I'm back we'll be a Premier League club. Hopefully I'll be with you on that journey home and away.

Up the ******* Rams.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

So this is it boys and girls. This is it until June. 

It's been a brilliant last few months with the Rams absolutely ****housing the league. The away days have been fantastic and I'll miss making the drunken match reports.

However, my future career has to come first. Hopefully by getting banned on here, I can fully knuckle down and focus on my revision, as I have very big plans for the future. Have to go out and smash it now.

Thank you @coneheadjohn for being my forum father and for all the brilliant support you've given me, all the best for you and Joel in the future. Thank you @angieram for being my forum mother and the most professional away day poster on the forum. Thank you @Parsnip, @reveldevil, @Boycie and many more for making this place funny as ****. Thank you @Steve How Hard? for liking all of my posts.

All that's left now is to say that @David is a bald **** who can **** off for setting up this fantastic forum. I think that deserves a ban taking effect from 10pm tonight until 20 June, don't you?

Mark my words, when I'm back we'll be a Premier League club. Hopefully I'll be with you on that journey home and away.

Up the ******* Rams.

Come back soon - we'll miss you! (Well, I will.) See you at Molineux - and The Emirates and Old Trafford and the Etihad and the -  er - Bet 365 stadium..... Well, it can't all be glamourous! :lol:

Take it as a challenge and prove to yourself that you CAN do it.

Conquering the addiction is an achievement around which you can frame your entire future. 

Alternatively, if you prove not to be one of the successful ones, it'll be at least one thing you can tell your grandchildren you achieved :D

Besides...what's the point of giving up the forum ,if you're not going to stop following the Rams for the same period? I know we seem to be sailing in fairly calm seas right now - so the forum is less necessary to vent frustration - but surely it is only a relatively minor occupier of your time to actually following the club?

• 3 weeks later...