Should I Leave the Forum?

Should I leave the forum?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, rynny said:

When I was taking my GCSE's it was during the 2002 World cup, saw almost every game (got to see all of England's) and I didn't revise at all, figured that either I knew it or I didn't. Didn't do too bad in my exams came out with B's and C's. But then I remember lots of pointless things.

Maybe I'm not the best to take advice from...

Ditto I left school in 2002 ! Ditto on the revision too ! :(

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, froggg said:

Has the exam season ceased to exist?

I finish on Friday and have no exam tomorrow, so I'm feeling optimistic and decided to return one and a bit days early to grace the forum with my presence, clearly everyone wants me back judging by the poll results?.

4 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

He so wanted to be missed. 

He so wanted to have my likes to post ratio??.

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I finish on Friday and have no exam tomorrow, so I'm feeling optimistic and decided to return one and a bit days early to grace the forum with my presence, clearly everyone wants me back judging by the poll results?.

He so wanted to have my likes to post ratio??.

http://thepositivitysolution.com/need-to-be-liked/

24 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I did pretty well in my GCSEs (all Bs iirc) and I spent every revision day playing Call of Duty 4.

Those were the good old days. 1 hour revision, 1 hour campaign mission was what I followed :lol: . Getting Cod 4 the Christmas it was released was not a very good idea in hindsight with my exams later that school year, although I still did very well in mine so it didn't really impact it too much thankfully