Memorabilia-I would like to buy a seat from the Baseball Ground for my wife. Can you help?

Rampage

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Bit of a DORK Re loading pictures send me  pm and I will send them on my phone

Bit of a DORK to a bit of a DORK. I have not figured out how to do it either, AR4EVA. I cannot get my computer to recognise my iPhone since I got windows 10.

There must be a few us out there who need a thread on here to access on here with a list of steps to take to do various 'simple' things on this forum. I will launch that thread now.

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Bit of a DORK to a bit of a DORK. I have not figured out how to do it either, AR4EVA. I cannot get my computer to recognise my iPhone since I got windows 10.

There must be a few us out there who need a thread on here to access on here with a list of steps to take to do various 'simple' things on this forum. I will launch that thread now.

post pictures directly from your iphone Rampage, its dead easy.

either save an image on your iphone from the internet (safari) or use an existing one, click on the "choose files" in the box below on either the pc or iphone and simply locate your pic and upload.

10 hours ago, loweman2 said:

post pictures directly from your iphone Rampage, its dead easy.

either save an image on your iphone from the internet (safari) or use an existing one, click on the "choose files" in the box below on either the pc or iphone and simply locate your pic and upload.

Whoosh !:huh:

31 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Whoosh I meant (can`t spell either )

at the bottom of this page click reply to subject then "choose files" (as below) then find the picture that you want to add, (it will be stored on your pc or should be) same process for iphone.

have a go it is really easy, I think the pictures add a bit more interest to the forum.

Capture22.JPG

13 hours ago, loweman2 said:

at the bottom of this page click reply to subject then "choose files" (as below) then find the picture that you want to add, (it will be stored on your pc or should be) same process for iphone.

have a go it is really easy, I think the pictures add a bit more interest to the forum.

Capture22.JPG

I`ll get my boy to try for me LOL

Archived