Memorabilia-I would like to buy a seat from the Baseball Ground for my wife. Can you help?

Rampage

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Interesting post, Carl.

This thread is now upgraded to 'photos if possible level'. there must be some really good stuff out there that some of us would like to see a photo of, if possible.

Perhaps even Mel would like to post a copied photo of something special at the Academy 

Voila! Framed picture and boots.jpg

9 hours ago, Rampage said:

Plea from l1mtx. I would like to buy a seat from the Baseball Ground for my wife's birthday. Can you help please?

l1mtx asked me to set up a thread up for him. Whilst this thread is a bit unusual, perhaps other people could use it to find Derby County memorabilia or to say that they are willing to part with some. Obviously it is not set up for people to make a business profit out of other fans. Perhaps you would also like to tell us on here what memorabilia that you have and why it means a lot to you, even though you do not want to part with it.

Just thinking out loud here whilst watching Sky. ..

Could he not get a seat from West Ham and claim it was from the Baseball Ground? 

Seems like a win/win to me.

Just now, Rammeister said:

Just thinking out loud here whilst watching Sky. ..

Could he not get a seat from West Ham and claim it was from the Baseball Ground? 

Seems like a win/win to me.

If she finds out it is from the Boleyn Ground cf Baseball Ground - both wrong sports. Look what happened to the last Anne Boleyn!!!

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

If she finds out it is from the Boleyn Ground cf Baseball Ground - both wrong sports. Look what happened to the last Anne Boleyn!!!

Don't tell me she's buried under a car park in Leicester. :o

West Ham will sell off seats from their Boleyn Ground home for £50 each along with a treasure trove of other items ahead of their Olympic Stadium move.

The Hammers play their final game at the 35,000-capacity ground against Manchester United on Tuesday.

Goalposts, ground signs, a bubble machine, and even the manager's dugout seat will be available.

West Ham will auction trophies, photographs and shirts - with proceeds invested in the club's youth academy.

Caps, programmes, pennants, a small turnstile, an exercise bike from the home dressing room, a physio treatment table and flight case are also on offer.

Other lots include a mobile programme seller's stand, training mannequin, and the fax machine used by managers before current boss Slaven Bilic.

Two separate sales will be held later this month - one for stadium contents and the other for football memorabilia.

Ive got a block of four seats (including my own) from the Popside a floodlight bulb, some bricks form BBG with blue and white paint on , a SIGN "DERBY COUNTY WELCOMES YOU TO THE REDEVELOPED POPSIDE" AND I had the turnstile from the kids pen for ages but gave it my mate (who still has it) Because it looked NAFF stuck on the front lawn.

8 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Ive got a block of four seats (including my own) from the Popside a floodlight bulb, some bricks form BBG with blue and white paint on , a SIGN "DERBY COUNTY WELCOMES YOU TO THE REDEVELOPED POPSIDE" AND I had the turnstile from the kids pen for ages but gave it my mate (who still has it) Because it looked NAFF stuck on the front lawn.

Quite a collection Alan Ramage 4 EVA. Impressive. any photos handy?

News Flash - Rampage's Summer Project

Rampage with a little help from his friends, plans to rebuild the BBG from the many original pieces stashed in Rams fans' lofts and gardens

When interviewed by The Daily Sun, Rampage announced that 'If we rebuild it, they will come'.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Rampage with a little help from his friends, plans to rebuild the BBG from the many original pieces stashed in Rams fans' lofts and gardens

When interviewed by The Daily Sun, Rampage announced that 'If we rebuild it, they will come'.:thumbsup:

I haven't experienced daily sun in ages. 

I currently reside in Liverpool, so that joke works on two fronts.

2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Pssst !

Don't tell anybody Rampage but I managed to dig up some of the BBG pitch at the last game against Arsenal.

I have been growing it ever since, it's got a bit to big to manage at home now so I am keeping it in a big field at the back Elvaston Castle.

I'm happy to donate it to your project but you will have to collect it somehow bud !

image.jpeg

42 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Pssst !

Don't tell anybody Rampage but I managed to dig up some of the BBG pitch at the last game against Arsenal.

I have been growing it ever since, it's got a bit to big to manage at home now so I am keeping it in a big field at the back Elvaston Castle.

I'm happy to donate it to your project but you will have to collect it somehow bud !

image.jpeg

That can't be BBG turf. There's far too much grass in there.

4 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Pssst !

image.jpeg

It looks perfect for the job but if I can find the penalty spot, I do not want it loweman2

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

It looks perfect for the job but if I can find the penalty spot, I do not want it loweman2

those two big piles are the penalty boxes, they got messed up good and proper when I had to move it all from my back garden, the penalty spots are deffo in there, honestly !

the big problem that we have is that I can't remember where the feck I put the centre circle !

let me know cos I need to do something with it, thinking of just putting the whole lot on eBay.

11 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Mel's Groundsman of the year says that it would be fine for the Academy if it is laid with one in every four blades as plastic strands.Only he could turn it into a pitch. :o

Cool, any chance you can collect it on Saturday morning ?

12.30 kick off remember so have to be around 9am,

prob bring a a mate to help you get it all in the van as I have got a bad back ! 

Archived