Memorabilia-I would like to buy a seat from the Baseball Ground for my wife. Can you help?

Rampage

Plea from l1mtx. I would like to buy a seat from the Baseball Ground for my wife's birthday. Can you help please?

l1mtx asked me to set up a thread up for him. Whilst this thread is a bit unusual, perhaps other people could use it to find Derby County memorabilia or to say that they are willing to part with some. Obviously it is not set up for people to make a business profit out of other fans. Perhaps you would also like to tell us on here what memorabilia that you have and why it means a lot to you, even though you do not want to part with it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked into this a few years ago. There's a Rams memrobelia bloke in Mickleover who has stuff sometimes available, plus others with bits n bobs. I'll have a look for the old emails later on. But from memory there are people on here that have info too. I still want a BBG seat and turnstile for my back garden. My old Ossie Upper ST seat would be great. Except for the pigeon shyte that was regularly deposited on it every week. (By pigeons obviously; I'm not that weird).

27 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I looked into this a few years ago. There's a Rams memrobelia bloke in Mickleover who has stuff sometimes available, plus others with bits n bobs. I'll have a look for the old emails later on. But from memory there are people on here that have info too. I still want a BBG seat and turnstile for my back garden. My old Ossie Upper ST seat would be great. Except for the pigeon shyte that was regularly deposited on it every week. (By pigeons obviously; I'm not that weird).

Andy Ellis is the man.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Steve-Bloomer-photo-great-boost-trust-seeking/story-18313797-detail/story.html

I managed to get myself a BBG seat and one of the bulbs from the floodlights when Andy Ellis (Derby County Collection), also picked up this amazing item yesterday, its one of the flags that adorned the roof of the Ley Stand at the BBG from 1981-1989, when we played in our proper colours of Blue and White !!, it is amazing, proper hand made with hand stitching, and a dirty grey colour from all those grim rainy flood light nights, great piece of memorabilia.

10E05C5B-73C3-45E1-B960-52E971A9D8D47.JPG

A1781761-8B33-4F35-B583-C67E5F9FC1A71.JPG

D041B71D-D4CB-4516-8CD2-82D006E365535.JPG

F2C5F79A-EC47-4AE6-9D18-741BF73E12A03.JPG

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

That's great mate if u have a email or number for the guy in mickleover play golf there a bit so could find him thanks alot bud

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Have you got a photo of your BBG seat, loweman2 ?

It's up in the loft with all the rest of my stuff it was one of the old wooden ones from the A B C stands when they replaced them if you really need to see it I can go and find it out.

2 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

It's up in the loft with all the rest of my stuff it was one of the old wooden ones from the A B C stands when they replaced them if you really need to see it I can go and find it out.

it was only so l1mtx would know what he is looking for as he wants one for his wife's birthday. Obviously yours is a collector's piece, pre plasticos .

I see that West Ham are selling their seats after tonight's game.

loweman2..What a guy! to even offer to drag it from the loft.

Well done for setting up the thread. I thought about getting one of the old floodlights a few years back (it was on eBay) and turning it into a floorlamp, but in the end it seemed too much hassle.

McGovern got together a signed photo of the entire Div 2 title-winning team for me which is a wonderfull thing, and I've Bryson's (signed and dated) boots worn scoring the hat-trick against the gumps. Used to have a big programme collection but binned it off. Who has the space? Oh, and I've got a shirt signed by all the players from the Burley team. Love my three bits and none of it up for sale. Just gloating...

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Well done for setting up the thread. I thought about getting one of the old floodlights a few years back (it was on eBay) and turning it into a floorlamp, but in the end it seemed too much hassle.

McGovern got together a signed photo of the entire Div 2 title-winning team for me which is a wonderfull thing, and I've Bryson's (signed and dated) boots worn scoring the hat-trick against the gumps. Used to have a big programme collection but binned it off. Who has the space? Oh, and I've got a shirt signed by all the players from the Burley team. Love my three bits and none of it up for sale. Just gloating...

Interesting post, Carl.

This thread is now upgraded to 'photos if possible level'. there must be some really good stuff out there that some of us would like to see a photo of, if possible.

Perhaps even Mel would like to post a copied photo of something special at the Academy 

Archived