DCFC Fans - Ipswich Defeat & Thorne Injury Podcast

Day

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed it again. The stats bit baffles me a bit, not that I'm particularly thick, it's just the level of concentration required is difficult to achieve when you're listening while doing something else, like driving. 

How about someone recording the South Stand for some chants as an intro or outro? How about a question around match day rituals and superstitions for the closed season? 

13 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Just started to listen to it...first guest to appear twice..? Really? I thought that you had a handsome. Funny, intelligent guest from Florida on twice already.!!!???

I thought Boycie was on twice too. Must've imagined it.

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Couple of points...

the stat fest....the conclusion was that it meant nothing...?? (As stays almost always do)

and what's all this rubbish about us only winning poorly if we play early...? Forgot about the 5-0..?

It was 2 years ago, and against poor opposition, which I did mention.

Agree the audio went SRG > Mostyn > David to the extent our glorious and noble leader was nearly inaudible.

As well as the random chat, it was good to have the structure of the rule changes, and I knew nothing about them previously.

Must have missed the stats. Actually agreed with Mostyn on one point, about the disadvantage of being the only team out of the four that's been given a lunchtime kickoff.

Sometimes the inaccuracies annoy me, but I realize I shouldn't get too narked when, for example, people forget Jeff's been out longer than Bradders. I should know as I first reported both injuries on the forum via anonymous club sources.

Have a headset on order so you never know. Might be able to join in down the line, though only if you also let me talk about the wonders of the Universe. I'm working on something to do with Mars colonization right now so maybe we could chat about the solar system world cup and how far we might have to travel for away days once we become an interplanetary species? Though even then the gumps would still take thousands...

19 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Agree the audio went SRG > Mostyn > David to the extent our glorious and noble leader was nearly inaudible.

As well as the random chat, it was good to have the structure of the rule changes, and I knew nothing about them previously.

Must have missed the stats. Actually agreed with Mostyn on one point, about the disadvantage of being the only team out of the four that's been given a lunchtime kickoff.

Sometimes the inaccuracies annoy me, but I realize I shouldn't get too narked when, for example, people forget Jeff's been out longer than Bradders. I should know as I first reported both injuries on the forum via anonymous club sources.

Have a headset on order so you never know. Might be able to join in down the line, though only if you also let me talk about the wonders of the Universe. I'm working on something to do with Mars colonization right now so maybe we could chat about the solar system world cup and how far we might have to travel for away days once we become an interplanetary species? Though even then the gumps would still take thousands...

My current solar system first 11 starters would be;

1. Xenpod 2. Ghsterpl 3. Arkert 4. Astewy'xć

5. Pttrgh A. 6. Pttrgh T. 7. Raaaapt 8. Nonce

9. Sammon 10. Hiklllmnopt 11. Strips-Sirius

You'll of course have noticed that Saturn has the greatest representation (if you include some of its moons), whereas Pluto, since having its status revoked by SSIFA has no one. Pttrgh T. is a controversial choice I know, since he ate half the oppositon in the Mercury/Venus Derby.

10 hours ago, Rammeister said:

My current solar system first 11 starters would be;

1. Xenpod 2. Ghsterpl 3. Arkert 4. Astewy'xć

5. Pttrgh A. 6. Pttrgh T. 7. Raaaapt 8. Nonce

9. Sammon 10. Hiklllmnopt 11. Strips-Sirius

You'll of course have noticed that Saturn has the greatest representation (if you include some of its moons), whereas Pluto, since having its status revoked by SSIFA has no one. Pttrgh T. is a controversial choice I know, since he ate half the oppositon in the Mercury/Venus Derby.

If I had the choice to move anywhere in the solar system it would be Saturn, so it's only right that the finest highly-paid stars do the same. What a view that would be.

Good to see Sammon in the all-star team. Rumour has it we were looking at a non-league forward (someone called Vardy?) at the same time, but decided to spend our money on proven Premier League quality. The big Irishman's not looked back since and I've heard he's expecting a transfer to Uranus should his Derby contract ever expire. Just as well we seem to have given him a decadal deal.

Archived