Wolfie

Random stuff that annoys me thread

1,795 posts in this topic

Channel 5

Amazingly not another tacky braindead show about someone being on benefits but tonight they have a programme called.....

Extreme Embalming

Sod Monkey Tennis, Inner City Sumo and Cooking in Prison and even Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank. Channel 5 have evolved.

Wolfie likes this

2 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

People who cook soup in the kettle at work .... WTF!!?? Tip a tin of Heinz into the said device and boil it. Doesn't matter how ,much they clean it, you still get Cream of PG Tips afterwards.

There are some very strange folk in the world ! 

Paying for insurance that never seems to cover anything.

Having to pay for house repairs that will never be noticed by you or anyone else, but are essential.

How everything that costs money always seems to happen at once.

Anon likes this

3 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

People who cook soup in the kettle at work .... WTF!!?? Tip a tin of Heinz into the said device and boil it. Doesn't matter how ,much they clean it, you still get Cream of PG Tips afterwards.

This is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. I'm pretty sure you could have them committed for this behaviour.

3 hours ago, Anon said:

This is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. I'm pretty sure you could have them committed for this behaviour.

I did work experience in a mechanics and the one bloke used to tear open tea bags and pour them into the kettle. Needless to say, it was his own kettle than nobody else touched. He was convinced it was the best way to make tea!