DCFC Fans - w/ Chris Holt (iPro Stadium PA Announcer) Podcast

Day

The giant chasm of quality between the top of the premier league and the top of the championship is so much bigger than it was at the time of Forest's great years they're incomparable. Teams getting promoted and immediately competing wasn't really uncommon.

Forest did win more than just the league (and Leicester could still win more), but this achievement in my opinion is bigger.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SaintRam said:

The giant chasm of quality between the top of the premier league and the top of the championship is so much bigger than it was at the time of Forest's great years they're incomparable. Teams getting promoted and immediately competing wasn't really uncommon.

Forest did win more than just the league (and Leicester could still win more), but this achievement in my opinion is bigger.

Leicester wont win back to back European cups with the European super cup thrown in for good measure now will they (and Forest also won the league cup at the same time)...lets get real, what Forest did hasn't been surpassed by this no matter how great an achievement it was.

I listened to the last 20 minutes of the podcast this morning... @Srg what is all the "Leicester will get relegated" nonsense...?? Where you just trying to beat Chris in the crazy statement competition.? Of course they won't get relegated and why can't Vardy have as good a season next year..? I still think that "Forsyth is the best full back in the country" wins though....even B4 doesn't think that.!

15 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I listened to the last 20 minutes of the podcast this morning... @Srg what is all the "Leicester will get relegated" nonsense...?? Where you just trying to beat Chris in the crazy statement competition.? Of course they won't get relegated and why can't Vardy have as good a season next year..? I still think that "Forsyth is the best full back in the country" wins though....even B4 doesn't think that.!

I reckon they will down there. Look at how much teams who haven't had European games have struggled the following season with the additional games and travelling, and how much bigger their squads have been.

I said the best left back in the league , fozzy is when at his best , my opinion , glad I chuckled ya matey , Im loving the fozz!! 

Great show Scott and Dave was great chat Dcfc ! Keep up the good work !! COME ON YOU RAMS!! 

On 06/05/2016 at 18:53, MuespachRam said:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5 May 2016 at 18:10, admira said:

Really good one this week, Chris had lots of interesting anecdotes.

I must correct him on his knowledge of the Cambridge United FA Cup tie though. It was John McAlle that scored the third goal, not John McCord. He's probably muddling up Brian McCord.

Do I get a job Chris? Resident Club Pedantic Statto?

Chris has a basketball history doing some Derby Storm announcing. Twenty years ago the leagues best player was called John McCord...

Archived