DCFC Fans - w/ Chris Holt (iPro Stadium PA Announcer) Podcast

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 22:59, Srg said:

Genuinely good one this week... So if you haven't gave us a listen I recommend you give it a try. 

Nice new Avatar SRG.  could you ask his DJ mate to play some Run The Jewels to get us hyped up for the play-offs?

2 hours ago, bcnram said:

Excellent podcast well done guys for that. I listened to it while out running, I only meant to do 5 miles, thanks to you I listened to the end and did 9+ :o

see! gain knowledge and lose weight at the same time!

if that's not a ringing endorsement I don't know what is for those that are yet to join us for an episode!

Really good one this week, Chris had lots of interesting anecdotes.

I must correct him on his knowledge of the Cambridge United FA Cup tie though. It was John McAlle that scored the third goal, not John McCord. He's probably muddling up Brian McCord.

Do I get a job Chris? Resident Club Pedantic Statto?

Nice one ladies. Really good. 

Couple of points...

fozzy best full back in the country.!!! Ha ha 

i can't believe you didn't know about Denmark winning the Euros...

and Leicesters achievement is amazing, but let's put our bias aside its not a patch on what Forest did. 

8 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Nice one ladies. Really good. 

Couple of points...

fozzy best full back in the country.!!! Ha ha 

i can't believe you didn't know about Denmark winning the Euros...

and Leicesters achievement is amazing, but let's put our bias aside its not a patch on what Forest did. 

Well I was only 10 at the time Denmark won it, srg was a tadpole in 92 I think. 

As for Leicester, for me it's a greater achievement with the money involved in the game now and it wasn't won over a knockout competition but over a full season. 

Forest's back to back cup wins are right up there but not a patch on Leicesters title 

24 minutes ago, David said:

Well I was only 10 at the time Denmark won it, srg was a tadpole in 92 I think. 

As for Leicester, for me it's a greater achievement with the money involved in the game now and it wasn't won over a knockout competition but over a full season. 

Forest's back to back cup wins are right up there but not a patch on Leicesters title 

Forest didn't just win the European cup though (twice) they also won the league after coming straight up AND the league cup (when it was a trophy people actually wanted to win) a much bigger acheivements than the amazing acheivement Leicester have done. 

Do you know who won the World Cup in 66...? And you weren't alive then either..! 

Is there a reason it cant also be available on youtube so i can just click and start to listen.

Many other clubs fans podcasts offer this, not that i rerally want to listen to theirs.

I just have to sit for 14 mins while it downloads now :( before i can BEGIN to listen to it

Greece's Euros win was better than Denmarks in my opinion. They literally relied on set pieces and goals from corners from the whole tournament.

Best thing to say about Denmark was they only qualifed for the finals at the last minute because some other team who had qualifed were suddenly kicked out? Or did they go to war? Yugoslavia pehaps?

9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Forest didn't just win the European cup though (twice) they also won the league after coming straight up AND the league cup (when it was a trophy people actually wanted to win) a much bigger acheivements than the amazing acheivement Leicester have done. 

Do you know who won the World Cup in 66...? And you weren't alive then either..! 

Are you saying clubs don't want to win the European Cup now? :blink:

Without Googling who won the World Cup in 1974 and who won the European Championship in 76?

18 minutes ago, David said:

Are you saying clubs don't want to win the European Cup now? :blink:

Without Googling who won the World Cup in 1974 and who won the European Championship in 76?

I said the league cup...!

and David David David...Germany in 1974 (in Germany) and the European champs were Czechoslavakia....and the reason I (and anyone else) would know this is because it is famously the final that they won on penalties where Penenka (I am guessing at the spelling because I am not allowed Google) scored his now often copied penalty. 

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I said the league cup...!

and David David David...Germany in 1974 (in Germany) and the European champs were Czechoslavakia....and the reason I (and anyone else) would know this is because it is famously the final that they won on penalties where Penenka (I am guessing at the spelling because I am not allowed Google) scored his now often copied penalty. 

Cheat

Archived