Hanson

mwram1973

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Boycie said:

No need to say sorry, have you pm'd Daveo yet?

Or written a book about it?

It's an interesting one. We all know the OP is sound of mind and 100% genuine. 

I could got on board with Wenger wanting direct competition for Coquelin, which Hanson would be good for. I think they're two very similar players and it's the only way I can make sense of it.

I still don't know how he/anyone could watch Derby play and not want George Thorne as their first choice, though, especially when in the market for a DM. Thorne's a better version of Coquelin. 

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Certainly wouldn't expect you to divulge anything that could cause problems, but just to say if it appears genuine or not :thumbsup:

I honestly don't know, as I said to MW I hear these kind of ITK rumours all the time, some turn out to be true, some don't.

Still waiting on that German CB myself. Hopefully arrive this summer, been waiting long enough.

1 hour ago, David said:

I honestly don't know, as I said to MW I hear these kind of ITK rumours all the time, some turn out to be true, some don't.

Still waiting on that German CB myself. Hopefully arrive this summer, been waiting long enough.

:D

If you were looking for a defensive midfielder surely you would go for Thorne over Hanson even with his glass knees. Unless Wenger has seen something no-one else has in Hanson I can't see him wanting to buy him.

Then again our U21 team did finish above theirs this season, so maybe they do need some of our players.

It certainly adds weight to the rumour. 

As someone pointed out, I doubt we will recoup what we paid for Blackman which is looking an incredibly poor signing by the day. However, if we can get a fair amount for him then I don't see any reason why we would stand in his way. 

From his point of view, it would be an incredible opportunity. I don't think he'll be a starter next season, whether he stays or not. 

Archived