Hanson

mwram1973

5 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

I would, but it would be so obvious where it came from, he'd be in a lot of trouble.

Look, if people want to shout bullshit, that's fine, I won't lose a minutes sleep over it. I have never posted something like this before, so I have no history of putting lies up on here.

I have said I will tell Daveo, He can then decide how genuine it is. But I won't put it on open forum.

Sorry.

I believe you're genuine, never known you to post bs before.

Seems an odd one though, Arsene must see something in him I haven't. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I believe you're genuine, never known you to post bs before.

Seems an odd one though, Arsene must see something in him I haven't. 

tbh, im in the same boat, i havent seen anything arsenal would want him for, unless ramsey is leaving?

51 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think your red scum or a hull city fan playing mind games i think it is bullshit.

You have to admire the commitment though. The OP has nearly 1600 posts on this forum, a long history of good quality posts as shown by the high number of likes they have received and has clearly stated about members being able to take this as they want.......... Nah, he's defiantly red scum.

well spotted b4, now to get rid of all the Hull fans on here.

59 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think your red scum or a hull city fan playing mind games i think it is bullshit.

I like your thinking b4!

Earlier in the week Steve Bruce said he isn't smart enough to play mind games. Maybe that was actually part of his mind games and he can in fact partake in mind games when he feels necessary. So @mwram1973, or should I say Steve Bruce, your cover is blown!

Seems odd - he's not your typical Arsenal type of young player - Would Wenger ever sign a player who's nickname is "Bruiser"?

He is young and good and not disgraced himself in out first team though, so perhaps.

I imagine they are looking at him as a defender primarily though?

If I was going to make up a story about a Derby Player going to Arsenal, it would not be about Hanson. When does Hanson's contract expire

Arsene to Mel - Can we have Hanson?

Mel to Arsene - No. He is the epitome of the Derby Way in which our home grown fledglings have careers in the first team in the Premiership.

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

I would, but it would be so obvious where it came from, he'd be in a lot of trouble.

Look, if people want to shout bullshit, that's fine, I won't lose a minutes sleep over it. I have never posted something like this before, so I have no history of putting lies up on here.

I have said I will tell Daveo, He can then decide how genuine it is. But I won't put it on open forum.

Sorry.

It's a 'he' then. That narrows it down 50%

34 minutes ago, KBB said:

You have to admire the commitment though. The OP has nearly 1600 posts on this forum, a long history of good quality posts as shown by the high number of likes they have received and has clearly stated about members being able to take this as they want.......... Nah, he's defiantly red scum.

well spotted b4, now to get rid of all the Hull fans on here.

*Reads through first half of post:

image.jpeg

**Sees the word "defiantly":

image.jpeg

Arsenal fans would lynch Wenger if his answer to yet another 4th place finish was to go and sign a promising young fringe player from the league below. On the other hand, you literally couldn't get any more typical Wenger than this so maybe it's true?

4 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Ok guys, have been told that Hanson has agreed to Join Arsenal. I have never posted ITK stuff before as I'm not a BS merchant. I have this on good authority. I cannot tell the source but I will gladly pm Daveo to tell him all the details and everything i know.

Apparently he has also damaged his collarbone, but this didn't affect the deal as I was told he'd already signed the contract.

Like I said I'll gladly fill daveo in with the details if he wishes.

I was told this this morning.

I fully believe that you are genuine, but I'm really struggling to see this happening. Mel has clearly stated that he wants academy graduates in the first team and selling Jamie would be an obvious move away from that. FFP could have been an issue as we were supposedly quite close to the limit, but the season is ending well, meaning the crowds are still flooding in, and we'll make at least a £million from the play-offs. So I can't see us needing to offload a young player. That leaves either a silly money bid which would give us extra FFP room for next season, or a reasonable bid with pressure from the player for the club to accept it. I just can't see that Hanson has shown enough to attract a £5m bid from Arsenal, and I can't believe that he would be desperate to leave - he won't be first choice at Arsenal so it could be a very retrograde career move. It would seem that Jamie would be far better advised staying with us and trying to make himself a first choice player before getting a big money move.

I don't suppose that there's any chance that your source could have mixed up his promising young Derby players? Will Hughes would seem a far more obvious target for Arsenal.

It's not that far fetched - plenty will be open to these lower league gambles in the Delle Alli mould.  What makes you think Wenger hasn't seen him and thought he could mould him into a top player? Definitely has matured and rarely puts in a below 6/10 performance.  Walcott also went to Wenger as a pup. 

Archived