Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County

eddie

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite my previous reservations re Bobby Madley, we've got to go for the win in this game now after Hulls result.

Hull away is a lot easier on a Sat than a Tuesday night travel wise, and under lights at the I-Pro is much better than an early kick off.

Brighton v Derby and Derby v Ipswich - we need a point for 5th as a certainty GD 65 - 41

Wolves v Sheff Wed - they need 3 points and a turn around of three goals on GD to get 5th if we lose both games.GD 65-43

Sheff Wed will beat Wolves, so we need a point to get 5th.

Guess - Sheff Wed could knock out Boro for us.

Going to game tomorrow , up at ridiculous 0 clock , looking forward to it , been thinking i bet Brighton wish they were playing anybody but us tomorrow , pressure is off us , our forms coming back , creating chances , Brighton have to be very careful , think its going to be a tight game , Brighton darent lose , which might make them nervous , high tempo from kick off by us and lets snatch a goal and see what Brighton are made of , COME ON DERBY

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Going to game tomorrow , up at ridiculous 0 clock , looking forward to it , been thinking i bet Brighton wish they were playing anybody but us tomorrow , pressure is off us , our forms coming back , creating chances , Brighton have to be very careful , think its going to be a tight game , Brighton darent lose , which might make them nervous , high tempo from kick off by us and lets snatch a goal and see what Brighton are made of , COME ON DERBY

If Brighton lose tomorrow and beat Boro, then they are promoted. If they draw tomorrow, they will still need to beat Boro. If they win tomorrow they only need tom draw against Boro to be promoted.

Brighton have won just one of their last seven games against Derby, losing five (D1). Derby have won two of their last three away games at the Amex Stadium, including a 2-1 play-off semi-final victory in May 2014. Only Burnley (21) are on a current longer unbeaten run than Brighton (12) in the Championship. The Rams have won their last two away league games - they have not won three in a row on the road since September 2015. The Seagulls have scored at least twice in their last seven league games. They last did this in eight games in a row back in December 1964, in the old Fourth Division

Being creped on by seagulls is a distasteful matter. May it not happen to us.

On 30 April 2016 at 19:03, CumbrianRam said:

A point in last two matches is no issue whatever, especially with a home game against an Ipswich team in dreadful form.

They won yesterday & drew with Boro the game before that ?.

Well today away to high flying Brighton will be the first big indication as to how good we really are now under Wassall. I think he will play our strongest side to give us the best chance of keeping the recent winning momentum going into the Play Offs. With what Brighton now have to play for I can sadly only see them winning this one, especially now they don't have to win it after Boro's draw away to Birmingham on Friday.

This is going to be painful to listen too on Sky, I wonder if they acknowledge Derby are playing too today?

With all the pressure on them today id love to see us get the first goal.

With our full strength side 2-1 Rams

7 minutes ago, FunkyRam said:

This is going to be painful to listen too on Sky, I wonder if they acknowledge Derby are playing too today?

With all the pressure on them today id love to see us get the first goal.

With our full strength side 2-1 Rams

Don't listen ;) I put sky on and mute the tv and put radio Derby on to listen to proper commentators :) 

all the pressures on Brighton today if we relax get our football going I'm sure we'll upset their automatic push.

martin first Rams scorer.

Archived