OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Babylon has come on here giving us some friendly, useful information. I don't think there's any need to be snide or try to start an argument for no reason.

i'll ask wes morgan for you tomorrow morning if you want gossip?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Sergeant Pearson, hey? 

4-4-2? 

I sense a radical shake-up of the so-called 'Derby Way' if he's to be the new gaffer. 

Interesting.

Why?. Derby way is playing attractive & attacking football is it not?. I don't remember the Thou shallt not play 442 commandment.

6 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

martin and weimann strikes me as a very similiar option to okozaki and vardy, weimman/vardy running in behind, okazaki/martin linking up with the midfield, ince to provide the mahrez magic.

And Camara/Russell on the left midfield playing the Schlupp role. 

4 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

i'll ask wes morgan for you tomorrow morning if you want gossip?

What you are basically doing is holding the Leicester fan responsible for sins of former owners. It's like me holding you responsible for Jeremy Keith's inability to distinguish VAT from a bona fide personal benefit.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

What you are basically doing is holding the Leicester fan responsible for sins of former owners. It's like me holding you responsible for Jeremy Keith's inability to distinguish VAT from a bona fide personal benefit.

yes exactly...

1 hour ago, babylon said:

you must give him time. Because he will want to change the club from top to bottom, it is a building process. Year after year we got better, improved our position every time and never went backwards

isn't this part of mel morris' vision? its not about when we go up, about how, year upon year improvements.

4 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Get in! Great move, Mel.

Please God, let this happen. 

If we end up with Tim Sherwood I think I'll cry.

31 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

do's Ranieri have any sound bites regarding tax avoidance and FFP rules? what about 10 firms hitting the wall in beautiful Leicester when they fail to pay contractors? or even £7m owed to HMRC? that Ranieri's one isn't he?

Wow, aren't you hillarious... the life and soul of the party you and absolutely not a bitter keyboard warrior.

Bet it makes your day to blurt out a load of crap to Leicester fans who had bugger all to do with any of it. Like a little performing monkey doing his little trick for the crowd.

2 minutes ago, babylon said:

Wow, aren't you hillarious... the life and soul of the party you and absolutely not a bitter keyboard warrior.

Bet it makes your day to blurt out a load of crap to Leicester fans who had bugger all to do with any of it. Like a little performing monkey doing his little trick for the crowd.

yeah I do kids parties at weekends...

55 minutes ago, babylon said:

That will rub some fans up the wrong way, as they also feel like they have a right to know everything.

Derby fans? Never! :whistle:

Thanks for your observations @babylon - really helpful.

The only reason I previously disliked Pearson was that you always seemed to beat us. I  can forgive him that very easily. 

2 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Pearson is now 1/4 favourite...Sherwood 8/1

Tells you all you need to know ..

I still feel I'm lacking a lot of knowledge, if I'm honest.

1 hour ago, babylon said:

I should also add, in my 36 years of supporting us... I've never had a manager who I felt genuinely had the clubs best interests at heart until Pearson. He tends to treat money as if it's his own and won't waste it, he loves frees and bargains if they are to be had instead of chucking cash about.

A bit like Non-League-Nigel, then.:lol:

I seem to recall that even in the halcyon days of Schteeve, Leicester always seemed to tear us a new one.  If he can replicate that, then bring it on!

Just hope he doesn't turn us down a la Warnock and the Trees i.e. the fear of too much meddling from above.

Archived