Podcast Update - Change of recording day/time

Day

Just a quick Podcast update, we are changing the recording day/time to Sunday's at 8.30pm which means it will be online a day earlier for you, Monday morning.

Couple of reasons for this change, the first is so we could make it even more difficult for @Ambitious to turn up with his rockstar yoga lifestyle, we can force him off in a more friendly way than just booting from the Podcast.

Second is I'm getting old, our official recording start time was 10pm, it's not uncommon for us to start around 10.20pm which leaves us finishing just before midnight, after we've had a quick chat I start the editing, uploading and get to bed around 1-2am ish.

I like my bed. 

Third is we want to make it easier for guests to join us, 10pm on a weekday is far too late not just for myself but others as well. Hopefully this new start day/time will suit members a lot more.

Talking of members our next and last 3 guests we have booked on are LeicesterRam, Boycie and Santos Helper. 

If you want to join us as always drop me a PM and we'll fix a date for you, we don't approach members, you need to contact us! all you need is Skype and be able to talk to us somehow. 

We have also decided to continue running through the summer like the champs that we are, they will be much shorter obviously but we're not letting the lack of football stop us as we waffle on.

This will let us try a few new forum features out ready for next season.

We're also hoping to get some special guests on through the summer to liven things up a bit which some dates will be left open for. 

Thanks for listening and supporting the Podcast with your reviews and feedback, means a lot and hopefully we'll keep improving the more we record. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I say edit I just mean trim off the start and end, turn the Barry White bass down on my side, fiddle with the guest volume and export it for upload.

How long that takes usually depends on how much I've had to drink.

Only once have I made a edit in the middle of the Podcast, that was foul mouthed wash your mouth with soap and water C bomb that flew out my mouth I had to Baaaa over.

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

You should, I heard this week's line-up is looking pretty good.

But is the management up to scratch?

We've got the content to rival any other teams podcast but I'm just not sure the management is able to take us forward, might need someone to come in as Podcast Advisor

13 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

But is the management up to scratch?

We've got the content to rival any other teams podcast but I'm just not sure the management is able to take us forward, might need someone to come in as Podcast Advisor

You raaaaaaang?

This weeks Podcast with LeicesterRam will be recorded tomorrow night as I'm not able to get on tonight. This is all my fault but I'm more happy to direct all blame to Keogh.

Next week we will start at the new time on Sunday with our first ever super special guest. 

I could tell you who it is now but I'm not going to. 

On 4/21/2016 at 06:58, David said:

Just a quick Podcast update, we are changing the recording day/time to Sunday's at 8.30pm which means it will be online a day earlier for you, Monday morning.

Couple of reasons for this change, the first is so we could make it even more difficult for @Ambitious to turn up with his rockstar yoga lifestyle, we can force him off in a more friendly way than just booting from the Podcast.

Second is I'm getting old, our official recording start time was 10pm, it's not uncommon for us to start around 10.20pm which leaves us finishing just before midnight, after we've had a quick chat I start the editing, uploading and get to bed around 1-2am ish.

I like my bed. 

Third is we want to make it easier for guests to join us, 10pm on a weekday is far too late not just for myself but others as well. Hopefully this new start day/time will suit members a lot more.

Talking of members our next and last 3 guests we have booked on are LeicesterRam, Boycie and Santos Helper. 

If you want to join us as always drop me a PM and we'll fix a date for you, we don't approach members, you need to contact us! all you need is Skype and be able to talk to us somehow. 

We have also decided to continue running through the summer like the champs that we are, they will be much shorter obviously but we're not letting the lack of football stop us as we waffle on.

This will let us try a few new forum features out ready for next season.

We're also hoping to get some special guests on through the summer to liven things up a bit which some dates will be left open for. 

Thanks for listening and supporting the Podcast with your reviews and feedback, means a lot and hopefully we'll keep improving the more we record. 

Players ??????

Archived