DCFC Fans - Charlton & Championship TOTS Podcast

Day

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I forgot to mention something about the Southampton game we touched on on the pod, @Srg - I thought it was amusing, looking back, and seeing Giles Barnes talked about in the same manner Bale was, "another of the Championships brightest young prospects".

@Srg   I'm glad I took the 85 minutes to take you up on your advice to listen.

I really enjoyed that. All three of you kept my attention for the full hour and 25(even during the cut off).

Parts of it made me laugh, parts of it had me wanting to get stuck in,  I don't think you overdid the forum in jokes at all, i think they add to it, surprisingly or not @David's quip about not looking at the bottom half of the table since Nigel left made me chuckle as well. Some of the timing of the comedy was very good, intentional or not.

@SaintRam more than played his part as well... ffs that's not a good show for me, even if I wanted to dislike it, I couldn't.

I thought the whole thing was very good indeed, especially considering a lot of it was off the cuff.

As for you personally. I thought you came across brilliantly, totally different to anything I was expecting, intelligent, well prepared, knowledgable, funny in parts and you've got a decent voice for the radio as well. I didn't often see you posting football views before, but maybe that was me choosing not to see them. I thought you were spot on with a lot of your offerings and that's something I never thought I'd write.  (Premier League predictions aside!!)

I'm not sucking up, again I'll say I don't see us agreeing or seeing eye to eye on one topic but I'm big enough to admit I may well be wrong about you.

You've totally changed my opinion of you (not that you'll care and not that my opinion of you matters anyway).

Really good job lads, I'm fairly certain I'll now tune into to a couple of the others on the list. 

Only tiny tiny thing, if it was an hour long it would be perfect, 85 minutes might be a bit too long every week, Not that it wasn't filled for the 85, but ideally I'd have it a touch shorter so more people have time to give if it full attention.

Archived