DCFC Fans - Charlton & Championship TOTS Podcast

Day

SaintRam (Mike) is our guest for this weeks Podcast where we look back on the win against Charlton, preview Bristol City & Sheffield Wednesday. We also name our Championship team of the season and discuss Leicester City's Premier League title hopes and Marcus Rashford's Euro hopes.

You can listen to us ramble on through iTunes or online at Podbean which is also available on Android and iOS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saintram likes to get his opinions in, I like this, some guests have sat and waited to be asked maybe resulting in them not being heard quite as much.

makes for better pub type banter if it's like this, good so far I'm 60mins in atm.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

@SaintRam comes across as a really good lad to be fair. Even though he didn't mention me as a favourite :( 

Sorry buddy, I assure you you are one :D

I'm just reminded by the one iTunes review you show there that - what is the ultimate audience you are aiming for with this?. Presumably you're aiming to increase traffic on the forum but if you're wanting to appeal to a wider audience of DCFC fans, the "cliquey" comment there shouldn't be ignored in the longer term. Non posters or lurkers are likely to be alienated by forum in-jokes.

Just something to think about for the future....

I wouldn't say we over do any forum in-jokes. I'd stand correct if the consensus is we do, but I'm aware we have other listeners too, hence we try and keep it to a minimum within the guest questions.

Do you not see the Write a Review in purple above it?

The target audience is the readers of this forum, we knew it would appear "cliquey" to those that are not regular readers or visit the site at all and wouldn't appeal to the masses. Hopefully we can also draw in a few that are curious about the members, sign up to the forum and get involved.

T'was fun. The illusion that I know anything about football cracked a couple of times, and I had some weird spaghetti related dreams last night, but it was fun. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Do you not see the Write a Review in purple above it?

.taht gniod llit s'ti kool yeh ,seY

3 minutes ago, David said:

The target audience is the readers of this forum, we knew it would appear "cliquey" to those that are not regular readers or visit the site at all and wouldn't appeal to the masses. Hopefully we can also draw in a few that are curious about the members, sign up to the forum and get involved.

Cool. That's fine & I enjoy it. Just got my Marketing hat on when I saw that review there & didn't know what the long term ambitions are.

Another good podcast and even got a mention .

Keep up the good work it's very entertaining on all things DCFC and Football in general. 

PS  Tried to review a few times on ITunes but failed miserably as it kept saying nickname has been used before

Any ideas David .

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It was a shambles at the end, did Sarg run out of 50p's?

Xbox live did me over twice... dropped me out midflow during the Leicester bit, then again at the end. Apologies.

Archived