Am I the only one?

Day

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

That's kinda gutted we won't be going to Villa Park next season? Was looking forward to that one as my mates a Villa fan. 

While I'm all for being upbeat, at the most optimistic there are 7 games left and lots of twists and turns. I hope we don't end up at Villa Park next season, but for that we have to triumph in games 5 and 6 and then, most important of all, game 7. The top 3 teams are all in better form than us, and have all been better over the course of the season and one of them will be expecting promotion through the playoffs too. Until it's over, I'm hoping everyone remembers that pride comes before a fall.

Signed, "the spoilsport/killjoy that is Carl Sagan"

Well if we don't go up we might actually have three teams who can beat us for championship attendances next season (Sunderland, Villa, Newcastle).

And on the bright side for Villa fans they are going to save a fortune travelling to away games next season - Wolves, Birmingham, Villa and even Walsall could be in the same league next season with us just a short journey down the a38 as well.

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

Well if we don't go up we might actually have three teams who can beat us for championship attendances next season (Sunderland, Villa, Newcastle).

And on the bright side for Villa fans they are going to save a fortune travelling to away games next season - Wolves, Birmingham, Villa and even Walsall could be in the same league next season with us just a short journey down the a38 as well.

Villa wont.

When they play blues it might go above our highest attendance.. Cant see their average being higher than ours however.

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, Rammeister said:

Conor McSammon

Well when it comes to Connor Sammon, im glad there is only one.

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Villa wont.

When they play blues it might go above our highest attendance.. Cant see their average being higher than ours however.

It depends how they start...do well and the fans will keep coming.

Archived