Did you know?

Day

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Are any of the lads at risk of a ban for accumulated yellows? Are they reset for the playoffs does anyone know?

Thanking you ☺

Any player who receives 10 yellow cards up to and including the second Sunday in April will receive a 2 match suspension. Any player who receives 15 yellow cards before the end of the season will receive an automatic 3 match suspension.

Johnson has the most (8 I think)

Just checked Johnson and Thorne both have 8 yellows for the season.

20 minutes ago, rynny said:

Any player who receives 10 yellow cards up to and including the second Sunday in April will receive a 2 match suspension. Any player who receives 15 yellow cards before the end of the season will receive an automatic 3 match suspension.

Johnson has the most (8 I think)

Just checked Johnson and Thorne both have 8 yellows for the season.

And the playoffs count as being part of the season?

So hypothetically if George picked up a 10th yellow in first leg of playoff semi final then he's out of 2nd leg and final?

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

And the playoffs count as being part of the season?

So hypothetically if George picked up a 10th yellow in first leg of playoff semi final then he's out of 2nd leg and final?

Yes.

No, 10 yellow 2 match suspension ended yesterday. Now is just 15 yellows for a 3 game ban.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

We're already passed the second Sunday in April so if Rynny's correct, 10 yellow cards is no longer the issue. So unless Johnson and Thorne receive a yellow every match between now and the end of the season, they should be fine.

I'm always correct :p

Archived