POTY 15/16

Day

POTY 15/16  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally love Jacob butterfield, never put a foot wrong, so tidy and links play up so well yet somehow can't keep himself in the side, in favour for players with consistent poor performances would get my vote but don't feel he's played enough t be a realistic option.

Keogh. Fantastic improvement considering all the hatred he got (and his wife last season) he's pulled through brilliantly. And showed a lot of fans up. Definitely wears the badge on his sleeve, but he hasn't allowed his passion to negate his performances, and still,mfantastic at bringing the ball out of the back. Christies improved massively as well.

Scott Carsons been a rock at the back. Definitely signing of the season rescued us many a point, when's the last time a goalkeeper won poty?

Chris Martin, even through his barren spell he was setting up goals, 9 assists in the league, making him the highest assisting striker in the league and 3rd overall. Speaks for his play and even despite his barren spell he's 4th highest goal scorer in the league. our best striker this decade and arguably this century, will he win a poty award at Derby? Unbeleivable if he doesn't.

A tough one, but it goes to Martin for me

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torn between Carson and keogh. I'll go for Carson has he has come to a new team and adapted really well. Been many occasions where he's pulled out really good saves when you think the balls heading for the back of the net. How many mistakes can you remember him making? Not many! 

Keogh by an absolute mile, no-one else remotely in the frame. He's brave enough and good enough to step out from the back and get us playing and a damn fine Championship defender. He's left the dodgy from of last spring behind him and he's been immense all season.

Archived