mumblemumble

Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

Latest Updates

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

How many goals and assists has Weimann contributed this season?

Yet lets criticise Keogh.

Can we look at some of the others not performing please!

Runs fast though innit. That buys you 3 years

21 minutes ago, Alpha said:

This was the first week that Davies has been better than Keogh. 

I guess Russell must not be playing.

Which CB since Keogh signed has been better than Keogh?

Bucko was pretty decent and was better for about a season. Other than that, no one has been better IMO.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Should be dropped next game imo, needs some time out, almost seems a little panicky which I wouldn't expect.

Isn't that what happens though? We sign a decent left sided centre half with promotion, PL experience, and then suddenly, they turn to donkey? Shackell, Pearce, Davies. One could even suggest Albentosa had pedigree, and is currently playing in La Liga. 

How long until we find another to replace Davies, and the cycle begins again...

49 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

It makes you wonder how he's managed to play 453 league games and 35times for his country All the experts on here know more about him than Clough McLaren Pearson Clement Wassall Rowett and O'Neil who all pick him He's won player of the year 4times at his last3clubs Of course he's got a mistake in him every Championship player has that's why there not in the Prem  Carson cost us points at Sheff U should he be dropped  I'm not a biased Keogh fan doesn't really bother me who plays just put things into suspective 

There weren't so many experts on here after he'd played so well against Preston (Davies looked shaky by the way) and Hull when he made a couple of great tackles to save them getting in behind.

I would've changed the captaincy btw just to freshen up the dressing room, maybe 

Johnson could be a leader.

9 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

Isn't that what happens though? We sign a decent left sided centre half with promotion, PL experience, and then suddenly, they turn to donkey? Shackell, Pearce, Davies. One could even suggest Albentosa had pedigree, and is currently playing in La Liga. 

How long until we find another to replace Davies, and the cycle begins again...

Didn't Pearce play right side centre back at Reading, as did Albentosa in Spain? They were bought in as competition for Keogh and failed to improve on him. 

Edited by PodgeyRam