Juan Villar

SaintRam

Balague is probably even less consistent than Nixon, and there is no article to match with this yet (but there probably will be one shortly after this tweet, cos journalism)

I was going to add this to the Nixon thread as I don't like new topics for baseless conjecture but the Nixon thread specifies January

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Don't think we need one unless we sell BLACKMAN ASAP! 

We're already way oversubscribed on the wings - if we are looking at bringing more in (and I'd give up on next season if we're not), then 2 or 3 have to leave. Blackman is surely the first to go. 

2 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Albentosa and Camara part 3?

Definitely Albentosa Mk2. 27 and never played above 2nd tier, much of his career spent below that. Only transfered outside his home provice for the first time in his career in 2015. I can almost hear him citing home sickness already.

I hope that any truth in this rumour is merely the scouts building up information on potential players. If it's an active interest where we are trying to sign him, given that we don't know who our head coach/manager will be, then we have learned nothing and will still be a Championship club for many, many years.

And possibly worse, I really hope that it's not an indication that we do know who our head coach will be and Darren Wassall is starting the job of shaping his squad for next season.

Im not too bothered about the division he is currently in. He could very well be the spanish Jamie Vardy. Although with our track record id put money on him being the next Camara / blackman. 

At least were targeting the positions that need improving. We've desperately been crying out for more wingers to keep the bench warm this season

Hopefully if we do get him we can drop Ince (probably one of our better players) & play this new lad on the right for 5 games and keep bradley johnson in inces better position on the left. We can then drop this lad give him a good slagging off on the forum and then hopefully the manager will revert back to johnson on the left and ince, sometimes russell combo on the right. Tried and tested 

I thought the scouts and which ever other joker is in charge of transfers identify the players we need and the manager has the last say. No excuses policy from morris and all that.

Therefore if we are looking at this lad, who's having the final say on whether we get him? Rowett? Wassall? Morris? None of the above and its s complete made up story? 

I cant see us signing anyone before we get a new manager who should have their own targets or the final say on the targets the stevie wonder and ray Charles scouting team identify    

7 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Forget all transfer and manager rumours till the summer , i think mel has already got the next manager lined up and redknapp is the eyes and ears for the new man

I hope to god you're wrong, if not it can only mean one thing... :ph34r:

Harry-Redknapp-and-Tim-Sherwood-2958858.jpg

Archived