DCFC Fans - Cardiff & Summer Recruitment Podcast

Day

We look back on the Cardiff game at the weekend with our guest Sage (Richard) and attempt to sound positive ahead of the Hull and Bolton game. Summer recruitment and Derby or Villa which is the most attractive job was also discussed.

You can listen to us ramble on through iTunes or online at Podbean which is also available on Android and iOS

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listened to half the podcast. Good so far, but id just like to add one thing. When discussing or comparing players ie should one be dropped w just think/talk about what they have it haven't done wrong.

A player can be dropped because their game doesn't include something another player's does.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Another good one, guest offered a lot this week too.

Thought I was going to need to get some anti depressants after that .

Only David at all upbeat.  

Johnson doesn't deserve this stick when he's not played in midfield where he's best. 

Bryson and Buterfield together doesn't work. 

Get Thorne, Johnson and Bryson / Butterfield in midfield with Camara or Blackman on the left tonight 

Drop Hanson and get Christie back in .

Dont play Buxton either. 

Keep Shackell in the team. 

Just now, curtains said:

Thought I was going to need to get some anti depressants after that .

Only David at all upbeat.  

Johnson doesn't deserve this stick when he's not played in midfield where he's best. 

Bryson and Buterfield together doesn't work. 

Summed up the mood around the place at the moment, when Badly was in the middle all I recall seeing was how we wouldn't see the best of him until he was out wide left!

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Summed up the mood around the place at the moment, when Badly was in the middle all I recall seeing was how we wouldn't see the best of him until he was out wide left!

Johnson is getting hammered but he's not a winger he's a left / Centre midfielder  

Sort it our Wassall. 

7 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

He wasn't even playing good in midfield. 

He played in midfield for Clement when he first signed and was doing well. 

We went on a great run of 13 games without defeat to the top of the league on Boxing Day. 

Archived