Sick people

Perky1106

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a cat lover so forgive me for having visions of a cat shooting up in the air and landing down the road in Mr Smiths vegatable patch wondering what year it is. Although even my hate for cats would never result in actually strapping a firework or harming a cat in anyway other than a quick kick up the jacksy if I get close enough to the one that keeps sh**ting in my front garden. You would have to be pretty sick and twisted to actually harm any animal in this or any other way.

i'm not a cat lover so forgive me for having visions of a cat shooting up in the air and landing down the road in mr smiths vegatable patch wondering what year it is.

i just had that vision and had to laugh :D it is terrible what the little scroats have done tho should be locked up

It's one of those situations where you really shouldn't laugh although your imagination gets the better of you. You don't condone what they have done nor would you laugh along with people who did this. Most of Triggers posts give me these visions yet thankfully or should I say hopefully its just Trigs sense of humour. If they catch the bar stewards forget prison or a fine, strap the biggest rocket you can find to em and set the ****** off.

Archived