DCFC Fans - Barker Testimonial & More Yoga Podcast

Day

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Thought Scott did a much better job, more natural on the mic than myself and kept it on track.

Seeing that flashing record light does weird things to my tongue that the missus would enjoy more than the listeners. 

The Daveo to David thing yeah, few reasons behind it that maybe I'll go into one day. Nothing special, was actually my original username before I went to Daveyboy briefly and then Daveo.

9 hours ago, David said:

Really? Thought Scott did a much better job, more natural on the mic than myself and kept it on track.

Seeing that flashing record light does weird things to my tongue that the missus would enjoy more than the listeners. 

The Daveo to David thing yeah, few reasons behind it that maybe I'll go into one day. Nothing special, was actually my original username before I went to Daveyboy briefly and then Daveo.

Good name is David .

Join the club  

Do you get called Dave most of the time like me or David . 

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I preferred the old host, less professional but off the cuff funnier.

Still a good listen though, I see you've entered the 'Call me Andrew Cole' phase of your broadcasting career.

On the Ramscast I stopped listening because they were trying to be funny, too many quips and not enough content. Plus their laughing at their own 'wit' got annoying, they spend so much time laughing at themselves you couldn't hear what was being said. Just saying. 

23 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Just finished listening to it, helping to ensure that it is going global.!! Great podcast again  

comments...

@Srg sturridge "world class"...! World class...? Give me a break son, he isn't even the best in his family and I couldn't stand Uncle Dean. (But we should take him as back up) and I totally agree with you about Kane, I don't see what all the fuss is about with him at all and Sherwood (think you pinched my spiv comment there!)  

Kane is quality. Top finisher, good in the air, links play, makes good runs behind. Barring injuries, he will play 100 times for England and score over 50 goals.

On 30 March 2016 at 22:01, MuespachRam said:

Just finished listening to it, helping to ensure that it is going global.!! Great podcast again  

comments...

@Srg sturridge "world class"...! World class...? Give me a break son, he isn't even the best in his family and I couldn't stand Uncle Dean. (But we should take him as back up) and I totally agree with you about Kane, I don't see what all the fuss is about with him at all and Sherwood (think you pinched my spiv comment there!)  

Good in a lot of areas, but as I said, no one attribute would you say he's exceptional at like you could the majority of top players. 

Just a quick update.... Thanks to the podcast for letting me talk about my addiction... Seemed to have gotten through to one or two who have DM me on Twitter... That  for me is amazing.

Thanks Andy

17 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Just a quick update.... Thanks to the podcast for letting me talk about my addiction... Seemed to have gotten through to one or two who have DM me on Twitter... That  for me is amazing.

Thanks Andy

Great to hear. 

4 hours ago, sage said:

Kane is quality. Top finisher, good in the air, links play, makes good runs behind. Barring injuries, he will play 100 times for England and score over 50 goals.

Sorry to say this after Andys story that was on the same podcast but, I bet you 1000 of your English pounds that he doesn't get close to catching Rooneys record..

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Sorry to say this after Andys story that was on the same podcast but, I bet you 1000 of your English pounds that he doesn't get close to catching Rooneys record..

What a silly post on so many levels.

Archived