Jack Butland

Van der MoodHoover

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Fractured ankle last night against Germany and out for 3 months minimum.

As per SSN.

terrible shame for him. As we had him on loan feels almost like one of ours and have been following his rise now he's replaced begovic at Stoke. 

Come back strong Jack.

I can't like your post because that's such terrible news. I feel the same as he played for us only last season. Roy should go for experience and recall Champions League winner Carson to take his place!

Amazing he didn't simply hurl the ball straight out having done that. Clearly made of stern stuff. Get well soon, Jack!

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Fractured ankle last night against Germany and out for 3 months minimum.

As per SSN.

terrible shame for him. As we had him on loan feels almost like one of ours and have been following his rise now he's replaced begovic at Stoke. 

Come back strong Jack.

He did seem to get along with our team when he was here. I hoped we could have signed him. Much better than grant. 

5 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I was gutted for jack last night ! You could tell he thought it was a bad one from his reaction ! Really thought he had a chance of ousting joe hart as number 1 ! 

On their recent club form I have both Jack and Fraser Forster ahead of Joe Hart.

It's an opportunity for Forster and he also comes across well in interview as a likeable individual so good luck to them both.

All looks a darn sight better than juggling Rob Green with David James. 

19 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

On their recent club form I have both Jack and Fraser Forster ahead of Joe Hart.

It's an opportunity for Forster and he also comes across well in interview as a likeable individual so good luck to them both.

All looks a darn sight better than juggling Rob Green with David James. 

Isn't that what they used to do with the ball?

10 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

Remember Germany's goal v England with Carson in goal... Dear oh dear...

I remember Germany's against Seaman. I also remember Croatia's against Carson. I can't remember Germany scoring against Carson though.

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

I remember Germany's against Seaman. I also remember Croatia's against Carson. I can't remember Germany scoring against Carson though.

Mix up between John Terry and Scott Carson... Ball ends up going between Carsons legs and Patrick Helmes gets the easiest goal of his career... 

Thankfully England won... 2007 or 2008

1 hour ago, StockholmRam said:

Mix up between John Terry and Scott Carson... Ball ends up going between Carsons legs and Patrick Helmes gets the easiest goal of his career... 

Thankfully England won... 2007 or 2008

Ah just found it, would say was more Terry's fault than Carson's.

Also Bent missed a sitter before it.

19 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I was gutted for jack last night ! You could tell he thought it was a bad one from his reaction ! Really thought he had a chance of ousting joe hart as number 1 ! 

*Tin hat on* - i think Hart is massively, massively overrated. 

I wonder where Carson actually is in the keepers list, if there were to be such thing.

Heaton is a Championship keeper and he replaced Hart in the squad, suggesting the top 4 are 1. Hart, 2. Butland, 3. Forster and 4. Heaton

52 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I wonder where Carson actually is in the keepers list, if there were to be such thing.

Heaton is a Championship keeper and he replaced Hart in the squad, suggesting the top 4 are 1. Hart, 2. Butland, 3. Forster and 4. Heaton

Ben Foster and Rob Green have all been called up recently, so I'll put them ahead of Carson. 

Archived