Derby County XI v Shaun Barker XI

Day

iPro Stadium 7pm Kick Off

Myself and @Srg will be in the press area tonight where we will be tweeting and posting plenty of content from the game. 

We will also be at the press conference after, really looking forward to it, very grateful for this opportunity. 

This is the thread where it will all be at and if you're on Twitter give @dcfcfans a follow, we'll try our best to reply to any questions over there. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Daveo said:

iPro Stadium 7pm Kick Off

Myself and @Srg will be in the press area tonight where we will be tweeting and posting plenty of content from the game. 

We will also be at the press conference after, really looking forward to it, very grateful for this opportunity. 

This is the thread where it will all be at and if you're on Twitter give @dcfcfans a follow, we'll try our best to reply to any questions over there. 

Might come and see you. 

Always wondered what you and Srg are like in the flesh lol 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Might come and see you. 

Whatever you imagine, imagine something a bit more handsome then you might come remotely close.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Whatever you imagine, imagine something a bit more handsome then you might come remotely close.

You sound very cool man. 

Seriously though your podcast technique is very good and a good listen along with the others including Mostyn and Daveo etc. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

As far as I can tell from twitter you're a man/scarf hybrid. So I just need to imagine a man/scarf hybrid that's a bit more handsome and I'm there?

Just now, SaintRam said:

As far as I can tell from twitter you're a man/scarf hybrid. So I just need to imagine a man/scarf hybrid that's a bit more handsome and I'm there?

You're not far off in fairness.

I'm available for autographs.

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

Might come and see you. 

Sure, I'll let you know where abouts we are when we get there, be good to put a face to a username

Archived