Hanson a great player in the making?

toddy

Re watched the game last night and thought the lad Hanson played very well at right back.

He is developing well and he is at the time in his career where he needs more first team games, he is certainly capable.

He does have real potential to become our new Mark Wright!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, toddy said:

Re watched the game last night and thought the lad Hanson played very well at right back.

He is developing well and he is at the time in his career where he needs more first team games, he is certainly capable.

He does have real potential to become our new Mark Wright!

I actually thought it was his best game so far. Agree.

6 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Thought he was outstanding yesterday. Early days I know but reminded me very much of Gary Neville.

Right back shirt very much his to lose. 

Not only at right back he is becoming very versatile and might be able to play across the flanks, he is a great prospect. :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Derby_Dave_nee_Marilyn said:

I do not think @Leeds Ramwould agree. 

For a start it would mean Darren Wassall may have just gone and got something right! ;)

A decision that had it gone wrong, Wassall would have been ridiculed for, as it was we kept a clean sheet, and for that you have to give credit to Harry for making such a brave decision.

16 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Doubt it, Mel picks the team doesn't he? 

Hopefully he has learned his lesson now, he made the best decision since owning the club by bringing Harry in, already paying dividends.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Paying dividends? Thought we were poor yesterday to be honest.

Second half improved, once the dressing room door was unlocked at HT....

Hanson is a beast! He really can do it all - tackler passer good ball skills and obviously has no fear. No worries when we saw DW had him starting at RB. He definitely seems harder to get past then any full back we've seen at derby in a long time. After will and GT, We have several future stars and I'd put him alongside Stabana Zanzala Lowe. 

He was ok yesterday but misplaced a lot of passes. He's developing so will hopefully improve but any other player would've got slated. 

I hope it works out for him but Cyrus is currently the better player.

His 'tackle' and booking was straight out of the Stuart Pearce book of letting your winger know you're there! Except back then, the ref would just smile at owd Psycho as McMinn lay pole axed with his leg wrapped around the advertising hoarding.

A couple of the passes he misplaced in the second half were fine though.

They were ambitious through balls that we're screaming "play me!!!". They would have completely turned opened up Forest and were worth the risk. Were only just intercepted too. 

Don't mind seeing that. 

Just now, Frogram said:

New member , first posting . Hanson looks a very good prospect  , but he seems to tire towards the end of games . Surely a young man in full first team training should be able to last 90 minutes ?

It is so emotionally and mentally taxing as a young player. That is what drains you.

11 minutes ago, Alpha said:

A couple of the passes he misplaced in the second half were fine though.

They were ambitious through balls that we're screaming "play me!!!". They would have completely turned opened up Forest and were worth the risk. Were only just intercepted too. 

Don't mind seeing that. 

I've only seen the game once so going by my memory of a long day. You're right, it's the second half I can recall where there seemed to be a spell of Hanson's passes intercepted. Mind you, maybe if his passes hadn't been cut out, the game would've followed a different path of events  and we might not have scored. So it's all for the best! We won and you can't take that away. 

Archived