% Attendances (in order) of football stadiums 2015-16

daib0

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Chelsea and Man Utd still selling out is quite impressive to be honest.

Both Sheff Utd AND Sheff Wed being low I find odd also, have a lot of fans in Sheff gone elsewhere?

15 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Both Sheff Utd AND Sheff Wed being low I find odd also, have a lot of fans in Sheff gone elsewhere?

Not in the prem ;)

I think Carlisle would have been a fair bit higher had their stadium not been underwater for such a length of time during stormy season. Didn't their fans have to trek all the way down the m6 to Preston for their 'home' games?

Will hopefully kill off any talk of expanding Pride Park, it's about the right size, not needing expansion and not half empty.

Spanish, above, is right, the top ones could use a bit of extra capacity. Wednesday in particular suffer from having a ground to big (or even more sad, the Darlington saga is fun - the club was killed by a mad owner who moved them into a ground far to big as his vanity project)

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Not really, if you think both will have a waiting list for season tickets, they also count them all as attended even if they no show. Both grounds are the must go to games for away fans as well, only need to sell a few thousand tickets for each game on general sale

6 hours ago, daib0 said:

Here goes for this season up to this point - the highest percentages of the fullest stadiums and all others in order:

top-20_zpsfchewmyi.jpg

next-20_zpsihicwmrp.jpg

third-20_zps4qtvoq8w.jpg

fourth-20_zps4jqsqdmy.jpg

final-12_zpsb4gknf4l.jpg

Thoughts?

Surprise teams?

Disappointments?

Over to you ...

I think there's a lot of big fat liars on here. Forest's ground isn't half empty all. It's one third empty! :D

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

I think there's a lot of big fat liars on here. Forest's ground isn't half empty all. It's one third empty! :D

yep, and also brought to my attention:

Arsenal’s REAL Attendance Figures: How Many Actually Turn Up To Matches

http://angryofislington.com/2014/08/15/arsenals-real-attendance-figures-how-many-actually-turn-up-to-matches

Our capacity isn't correctly listed. 33597 is probably the actual number of seats in the iPro, but we can actually only sell something like 33,100 due to segregation requirements. OK, it still only puts us at 89%, but it does lead me to question the other figures.

Archived