DCFC Fans - 'Arry, Hoddle & Wassall Podcast

Day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

It looks like a very nice line up, they are clearly not bothered about any April showers this lot, and it's surprising how much red are lot are wearing these days, it's either down to Srg (Sizzling Red Gear's podcast tone) or the power of the sponsor and all that.

Up the popular people, one can only dream.

Boo!......who nobbled the line up photo, thought it was very clean and right up the popular people's street!

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Any chance of a list of the upcoming guest appearances, @Daveo?

Yeah of course, we will be a bit more organised ready for next season and have a proper format sorted.

Mar 21st - AmericanRam & Duracell, the bunny wanted to be squeezed on before he goes away.

Mar 28th - Mafiabob

Apr 4th - Sage

Apr 11th - Ramsbottom

Apr 18th - SaintRam

Apr 25th - LeicesterRam

Having looked at the fixtures and I've not spoken to srg or Ambitious yet but we play Brighton on Monday 2nd May so can get one more guest on and the 9th May being the last one for the season with just us 3. We may do one or two through the summer to try a few things out it really depends on what happens I guess, I would rather not to commit to anything as I want to get a suntan.

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

so you can get some more "favourite poster" nominations?

Not much chance, I came over all @-JW- last night, but it doesn't really suit me, I do miss him though!

Was hoping Del might be on.

I'd love to hear @i-Ram on too, at least  he has a different accent, I can only tell Stephen and Scott apart because one's mic is much lower than the other!

Noted, I said to the others after the last Podcast that I sit back and listening away as if I'm listening to a Podcast whilst drinking a beer, then I sit up and realise I should have stepped in to direct things. I don't think the timing helps either, maybe we can work something out a little earlier next season. Loads of improvements to be made, especially on my part.

The next one I don't think there will be any issues with guests accents, AmericanRam and Duracell couldn't sound anymore different to us if they tried.

I'm swapping the lager for caffeine for it as well, see if that helps!

Archived