DCFC Fans - 'Arry, Hoddle & Wassall Podcast

Day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

couple of years, mid 90s. That's where I first got lumbered with the Mostyn nickname.

Ah right, me sister in law and a couple of mates worked there but more mid 00's.  We were all still in school when you'd have been there.

Old git...

Good listen, made a boring morning at work go quicker.

Was it just me, or did Daveo put on a sexy voice when reading Mostyn's old Clough post? 

Nearly chopped me hand off I was so distracted, and I've never even experimented!

Thanks for the kindness Mostyn, cheques in the post!

Just now, davenportram said:

turned off after Mostyn got his first match wrong. We didn't play Norwich on Boxing day 1986, they weren't even in the same division.

I think he means 1987 (but I don't think it was boxing day) I guess he was trying to hide the fact he was glory hunting.

Bet it was on itv too.

10 minutes ago, davenportram said:

turned off after Mostyn got his first match wrong. We didn't play Norwich on Boxing day 1986, they weren't even in the same division.

I think he means 1987 (but I don't think it was boxing day) I guess he was trying to hide the fact he was glory hunting.

one year out. It was definitely boxing day. Any excuse to have a dig though eh. Stay classy Dav.

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

one year out. It was definitely boxing day. Any excuse to have a dig though eh. Stay classy Dav.

god it was a joke. Relax man. I have no idea when my first game was, I know it was the 86-7 season because we started going the season after my dad left the RAF. The first one I really remember is Sheff Utd away that season.

4 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

How do I get on the show? I've got some awful thoughts and opinions that need sharing

I've had to 'like' all 3 posts to keep your ratio fair, even though it appears that you're suggesting my thoughts and opinions are awful! 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

I've had to 'like' all 3 posts to keep your ratio fair, even though it appears that you're suggesting my thoughts and opinions are awful! 

I'm not! I've only just started listening to it - I'm just eager to get in and shake things up!

Ps mods please delete my duplicates! Think of my poor ratio!

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Think we have people lined up until end of April... We are so popular right now. 

It looks like a very nice line up, they are clearly not bothered about any April showers this lot, and it's surprising how much red are lot are wearing these days, it's either down to Srg (Sizzling Red Gear's podcast tone) or the power of the sponsor and all that.

Up the popular people, one can only dream.

34 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

It looks like a very nice line up, they are clearly not bothered about any April showers this lot, and it's surprising how much red are lot are wearing these days, it's either down to Srg (Sizzling Red Gear's podcast tone) or the power of the sponsor and all that.

Up the popular people, one can only dream.

I just hope the blokes at the back aren't there for me! 

Archived