Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

Reporter: "Harry, how did you find the meal?"

Redknapp: "Find? Yes, that's right, I found it, and anybody who say otherwise is a liar. And I've got a receipt. Er, no, I mean I haven't got a receipt because I found it and if it had been bought for me, then I would have declared it - er, just a minute (whispers to dog). Ah, sorry, slight misunderstanding. You were asking if I enjoyed it."

<phone rings>

Redknapp: "How does this work?"

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot better be careful... If he hears you chuntering on at the iPro he might send for a Rams kit, boots and put you out there to play... 

I reckon if that happened B4 would be our forums best bet. Utch is a well trained runner ( they reckon) and I've a sneaky feeling Dimmu could have the legs to carry him through... 

1 minute ago, StockholmRam said:

You lot better be careful... If he hears you chuntering on at the iPro he might send for a Rams kit, boots and put you out there to play... 

I reckon if that happened B4 would be our forums best bet. Utch is a well trained runner ( they reckon) and I've a sneaky feeling Dimmu could have the legs to carry him through... 

Key board warriors are often unfit lol. 

49 minutes ago, curtains said:

Harry knows more about football than most I'd say. 

Good vid.

Hopefully in the future we'll be watching the footage of Mel talking about Wassalls potential, as many of us (me included) wipe copious amount of egg of our faces.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to admit the thought of Harry Redknapp having anything to do with our team horrified me a few weeks ago but the turn around in the team spirit and performances can not be denied, experience obviously counts in bucket loads, he was even in the Derby end last night !! Let's hope that the run continues.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

TV text today says that Arry is not going to Australia for the job which means that he has not got the job or he will do it on facetime.

Mel is too bright to let Arry go when it is working as well as it is with Wassall.

I have got to say that I am amazed at the turn around in the team's performances. I cannot see us being beaten in the Play Offs other than by some fluke goal. We are a match for any of the teams except Burnley, who have been promoted.

Archived