" My Three Teams To Go Up "

TETRA

With the complete chaos of managerial sackings in the Championship this season from top to bottom, some of which don't make any logical sense whatsoever. Behind the scene bust up's & disagreements a plenty, & with player power amongst many of the top earning players now playing in our league reaching a level that's just not good for the game, at least not in our league where after all the winning margins are often very fine. 

Your just left to sit back & analyse all the teams in the Championship in more detail, & it's now very hard to look any further than at Burnley, Hull, & Brighton as the three teams who will go on & gain promoted this season one way or another. WHY YOU ASK ?.

Well they clearly have three of the most successful & experinced managers in gaining promotion from this crazy league of ours, all English I might add, & all having done it before & some on several occasions & two of them at different clubs. Of course I mean Dyche, Bruce, & Hughton. All three have shown the way this season, with canny recruitment, good tactics, keeping things simple, & an ability to create three squads in total harmony with each other. It's certainly very hard to give a reason why any of theses three teams don't deserve to go up this season.

It only goes to clarify that if you want a real chance to get promoted in this crazy league of ours, then get in a manager who's been there & done it  & has the record to prove it. Whatever you think of all three of those men, when it comes to doing things right they can only command ones respect.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley I'd agree with you almost certainly. They are still due a wobble IMHO, but would have to shaft it up pretty bad to not make the autos. One of the teams below has a chance of catching and overtaking them... But not two. Again only in my opinion.

The other two are not as concrete. The biggest variable is Boro. At the moment their season is finely poised on a knife-edge. Promotion still in their own hands so to speak and at the moment no one can predict what effect AK's reinstatement will have. It could galvanise and mean they finally put their foot down or it could be disastrous.

There is also the Playoff lottery to take into account. If Boro didn't make the autos then at the moment could you predict which of Hull and Brighton would? Both have seasoned managers who have done this before. Hull have the arguably better squad. Brighton are in better form. Tough one to call.

And whoever misses out goes straight into the lottery. For all we know Sheff Wed could hit form in the last 3 or 4 and take that into the Playoffs..... Literally anything can happen.

Archived