DCFC Fans - YNWA Podcast

Day

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why people struggled with 2 and thinking 3 people is the best, I think it's just down to audio and if the farting mics are sorted and each person is identified it will be much easier to listen to.

I've not been perfectly happy with any as yet for various reasons, #1 just felt awkward being the first plus audio issues, #2 audio issues and #3 didn't help I had to go to a birthday meal before hand and drank one too many!

When I see that red recording light flashing my tongue ends up making yoga moves in my mouth as it is, never been one for public speaking so I'm way out my comfort zone with this but I'll nail that over the next few.

As for the length of time it really does fly by and for what I had planned we've not covered half of it yet, I want to get the member more involved, find out more about them and have a little chat as the whole idea was to put a voice to the username.

If anything they will maybe get a little longer but a solution would be to include a timeline of topics in the description so you can skip parts maybe?

Thanks to everyone that has listened so far and stuck with us, we'll keep getting better I promise, don't forget to hit a like on Podbean, Retweet the DCFC Fans Tweet, share on Facebook, the more downloads we get the happier we are, the happier we are the better the Podcast...hopefully :p 

3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I've not been perfectly happy with any as yet for various reasons, #1 just felt awkward being the first plus audio issues, #2 audio issues and #3 didn't help I had to go to a birthday meal before hand and drank one too many!

When I see that red recording light flashing my tongue ends up making yoga moves in my mouth as it is, never been one for public speaking so I'm way out my comfort zone with this but I'll nail that over the next few.

Keep drinking. You're doing fine.

try to make sure you and guest get a word in edgeways.....sorry srg.

:o

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Keep drinking. You're doing fine.

try to make sure you and guest get a word in edgeways.....sorry srg.

:o

Here's the thing, I don't want to come across as an arse that's talking about a game he's only watched on the radio, I have Rams Player and watch every game on there (not the U21's) but having the chance to watch them before Monday can be tricky with a missus sat on the TV remote.

Instead I've probably come off as a clueless mumbling arse but there you go! 

We don't edit anything during the podcast at all, no let's run that part again, it's trim off the start and the end, fix the audio and it's up, it's pretty much live so the moment to say something can quickly be gone.

Next season I'll hopefully be back as a full fan season ticket holder, which will make things a lot easier and by then we'll be running much more smoothly.

Ambitious and srg are the eyes at the game at the moment which is why you will hear more from them then myself and possibly the guest although we do need to get the guest more involved. 

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Here's the thing, I don't want to come across as an arse that's talking about a game he's only watched on the radio, I have Rams Player and watch every game on there (not the U21's) but having the chance to watch them before Monday can be tricky with a missus sat on the TV remote.

Instead I've probably come off as a clueless mumbling arse but there you go! 

We don't edit anything during the podcast at all, no let's run that part again, it's trim off the start and the end, fix the audio and it's up, it's pretty much live so the moment to say something can quickly be gone.

Next season I'll hopefully be back as a full fan season ticket holder, which will make things a lot easier and by then we'll be running much more smoothly.

Ambitious and srg are the eyes at the game at the moment which is why you will hear more from them then myself and possibly the guest although we do need to get the guest more involved. 

I agree, do need to try and get the guest involved a bit more - but also weary they probably feel exactly like we did on our first... a bit nervous, a bit unsure of what they're saying. Also a bit conscious of dead air.

Finished it off last night, another great pod.  I can now stop listening to the Ramscast as that's starting to get on me tits...  They come across as more concerned about dropping one-liners than having a proper discussion.  Plus their audio sucks...

Keep up the good work.

Was amazed how little anti-scouse ranting their was from @MuespachRam as well.  I guess he must've taken his ritalin on Sunday :lol:

15 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Does Srg stand for Statto's Right Groin?

Facts, Figures, Formations, Form.........FFFF Fabulous!

Johnny Russell Flunk!

I've only listened to 1 & 3 coz it's all the rage.

And MuespachRam pretending to be Noddy Holder and Wurzell Gummidge all rolled into one, marvellous!

I would love to hear you on this Inverurie. I have you down as a bit like Ray McCooney

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I would love to hear you on this Inverurie. I have you down as a bit like Ray McCooney

image.jpeg

Better still i-Ram on the podcast, sounds like a real blast to me. I wouldn't know how to operate the computer and microphone and all that. The sound of silence would be nice for everyone mind!

And as for MuespachRam fantacising about me in a little skirt and Daveo getting all worked up about the red light and wanting to get the member more involved in this, well I think I'll stay well clear!

Maybe they are planning to hold the next Podcast in Amsterdam, with i-Ram, cast perhaps!

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

He's me favorite so far him.

How do you know....we haven't had him yet?

4 hours ago, Ramshankered said:

MuespachRam sounds a lot less angry in real life!

Very true. (I had him on ignore at one time) but actually he sounds like the sort of bloke could come round and fix your bike or rod your drains or some other such task.

or dig your spuds up.

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You not heard the other 3?

Fair point.

you've given him the big build up now though. The pressure could get to him. He'd could crack.

his whole life could fall apart, and he could end up sleeping rough, and sat in his own pish all because that pressure was just too much. 

22 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Fair point.

you've given him the big build up now though. The pressure could get to him. He'd could crack.

his whole life could fall apart, and he could end up sleeping rough, and sat in his own pish all because that pressure was just too much. 

Don't worry, I'm a pressure player. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

How do you know....we haven't had him yet?

Very true. (I had him on ignore at one time) but actually he sounds like the sort of bloke could come round and fix your bike or rod your drains or some other such task.

or dig your spuds up.

On ignore...!! I can't believe it.. ha ha. Anytime you are over this way and need your bike fixing just let me know.

Archived