DCFC Fans - YNWA Podcast

Day

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

This one sounds like three blokes on an allotment comparing their spuds. 

WurzelpachRam "aaah you want to get a good dose of Billy Davies no 2 on those runners"  

tidbitmarsh - " well for me, i mean, i think everyone else would agree, its do we or don't we, and for me we definately do.......not, so yeah"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Srg said:

We're doing fantastic on the downloads, not been up a day yet and already nearly 220 downloads...

More feedback welcome guys!

Enjoying the poddy chaps! keep it up, nice to have a football podcast discussing Derby. Would definitely back who ever suggested the feature of most ridiculous forum comment/topic of the week and a little intro jingle.

31 minutes ago, Casio said:

Enjoying the poddy chaps! keep it up, nice to have a football podcast discussing Derby. Would definitely back who ever suggested the feature of most ridiculous forum comment/topic of the week and a little intro jingle.

We would have to spread it around  bit because I think that the most ridiculous forum comment of the week could be dominated by 1 or 2 posters every time!

I am working on a jingle on the Uke..!

I've listened to the 1st and 3rd podcast in their entirety so far, couldn't get into the 2nd one.

Once you've warmed up and hit your flow it's a good listen, but for me it takes a bit too long to get going, and lasts too long.

It would be nice to learn a bit more about the guest, I'd suggest a short set question segment at the start of the podcast would be a good introduction and achieve this.

The sound quality was good this week, it helped that you all had distinctive voices.

@Srg sounds really comfortable doing it, could easily imagine him as a guest on the moan-in one day.

Overall a good early impression, keep up the good work.

19 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've listened to the 1st and 3rd podcast in their entirety so far, couldn't get into the 2nd one.

Once you've warmed up and hit your flow it's a good listen, but for me it takes a bit too long to get going, and lasts too long.

It would be nice to learn a bit more about the guest, I'd suggest a short set question segment at the start of the podcast would be a good introduction and achieve this.

The sound quality was good this week, it helped that you all had distinctive voices.

@Srg sounds really comfortable doing it, could easily imagine him as a guest on the moan-in one day.

Overall a good early impression, keep up the good work.

Thanks. It was great fun doing it. It is hard to stop it at an hour or so as even when it had finished recording we were still talking 45 minutes later....that was the real comedy gold stuff too! 

I have also listened to 1 and 3, and I too appreciate the different voices this time. I couldn't tell who was who on the first one.

Once this one got going I really enjoyed the football talk. Good to hear a reasoned debate about the team choices especially.  Not sure I understood some of the other banter but no matter and I am not quite sure when you were being serious. Billy Davies?¥*?

53 minutes ago, angieram said:

I have also listened to 1 and 3, and I too appreciate the different voices this time. I couldn't tell who was who on the first one.

Once this one got going I really enjoyed the football talk. Good to hear a reasoned debate about the team choices especially.  Not sure I understood some of the other banter but no matter and I am not quite sure when you were being serious. Billy Davies?¥*?

I was being deadly serious about Billy....but I don't expect my views to be shared with too many people.

Glad you liked it. keep listening to it, I am sure it will get better and better @Srg and @Daveo are doing a fine job. (obviously they were better with me there too)

Does Srg stand for Statto's Right Groin?

Facts, Figures, Formations, Form.........FFFF Fabulous!

Johnny Russell Flunk!

I've only listened to 1 & 3 coz it's all the rage.

And MuespachRam pretending to be Noddy Holder and Wurzell Gummidge all rolled into one, marvellous!

27 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Does Srg stand for Statto's Right Groin?

Facts, Figures, Formations, Form.........FFFF Fabulous!

Johnny Russell Flunk!

I've only listened to 1 & 3 coz it's all the rage.

And MuespachRam pretending to be Noddy Holder and Wurzell Gummidge all rolled into one, marvellous!

That my little skirt wearing friend is a beautifully perfect Debryshire accent...one that I will never ever lose..! Glad you listened to me, bet it made you feel all sexy didn't it. 

32 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Personally I think 3 is enough, 4 is too many imo.  

Yoga can be the winner, else you rotate Ambo and Srg?

I am at Yoga right now...well when I say I am at yoga I am sat in the bar of the brewery it is being held at whilst Mrs Muespach does some downward facing dogs etc. 

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I am at Yoga right now...well when I say I am at yoga I am sat in the bar of the brewery it is being held at whilst Mrs Muespach does some downward facing dogs etc. 

Sounds like a business plan for a cafe in Derby does that.

The best one so far - I think you may be modelling that rising tide of performance.

I would tend to agree that 2 regular presenters and one guest seems to work better.  Daveo's soft tones and uncertain hosting and SRG's articulate, thoughtful and slightly Karl Pilkington-esque dryness and piss taking make a nice combination. Moose-pac shakur brought a delightful sprinkle of eccentricity.  I was baffled in equal measure by his hatred for Liverpool and the yearning for Billy.

Archived