DCFC Fans - YNWA Podcast

Day

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Must be stressed with the extra Ginger Nut's he's having to make to catch up, not sure why tho, let's be honest they are no Jaffa Cake are they

Sorry, but I cannot disagree with your more.... Ginger nuts are the kings of biscuits

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Maybe...:p

Although anyone who wants wee Billy back does need to be careful with the hallucinogenics.

Got to love King Billy....and I did say I only wanted him back to get us up.....and that I would actually take Pearson.

I have been practicing my ukulele this afternoon for my next turn.

25 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I enjoyed it, have enjoyed all 3 though it is a bit rambley at times.

Followed SRG and Muespach on twitter as suggested though, just to prove I listened to the end.

yep, we said that at the end that we thought we rambled a little... That bit will improve I am sure.

and i followed you to prove I read your post to the end..

When is one of you going to get on Garage Band and compose yourself a little intro music? 

Enjoyed the listen and have sent the link to a fan who doesn't read the forum. Got me wondering if he'd follow it at the start and give up with it? 

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

When is one of you going to get on Garage Band and compose yourself a little intro music? 

Enjoyed the listen and have sent the link to a fan who doesn't read the forum. Got me wondering if he'd follow it at the start and give up with it? 

I think @Srg wants me to do an intro on my Uke....! 

Post on here what your friend thinks, my wife has listened to it, she knows nothing about this forum nor has any interest in soccreball either but she said it was great...(although she may be biased slightly)

56 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Sorry, but I cannot disagree with your more.... Ginger nuts are the kings of biscuits

That's twice in a month I've agreed with Muespach, but only if he means Fox's Crinkle Crunch.

Anything else and I might have to send my fan club badge back.

2 hours ago, Daveo said:

Must be stressed with the extra Ginger Nut's he's having to make to catch up, not sure why tho, let's be honest they are no Jaffa Cake are they

Ah doh like Jaffa Cakes, cor abide em. Ginger nuts am orl roight but ah like fig rolls best. Thim Bostin!:cool:

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Where has the podcast gone...?? I  keep getting complaints it has vanished of iTunes...!! They are censoring me..!!?

i must be braking the Internet.!?

Still there?

This one sounds like three blokes on an allotment comparing their spuds. 

WurzelpachRam "aaah you want to get a good dose of Billy Davies no 2 on those runners"  

tidbitmarsh - " well for me, i mean, i think everyone else would agree, its do we or don't we, and for me we definately do.......not, so yeah"

Archived