DCFC Fans - YNWA Podcast

Day

We're back and this week @MuespachRam (Mike) joined us from across the Atlantic in the Florida Job Centre to announce his sideburns have gone and delight with Liverpool's defeat on Sunday.

You can listen to us ramble on through iTunes or online at Podbean which is also available on Android and iOS

Don't forget to let us know what you think and hit that like button to help us out, thanks for listening!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoying listening to these as I ease into my morning's work. Like the idea of weekly sections like "forum scapegoat of the week". You could expand on this by having "post of the week", or "ridiculous quote of the week" to break up the discussions (and allow for some tactical editing). Might drive more people to the forum itself. It would also give the podcast more of a 'magazine' type vibe.

But most importantly, you guys need a jingle!

Keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Enjoying listening to these as I ease into my morning's work. Like the idea of weekly sections like "forum scapegoat of the week". You could expand on this by having "post of the week", or "ridiculous quote of the week" to break up the discussions (and allow for some tactical editing). Might drive more people to the forum itself. It would also give the podcast more of a 'magazine' type vibe.

But most importantly, you guys need a jingle!

Keep up the good work.

Curtains would win most of them hands down :D

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Managed to listen to it all the way through - which is no mean feat to actually hear yourself - and I'm appalled I managed to use the word 'tidbit' 4 times in the whole thing.

Another worldy of a podcast

40 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I am glad you did...worldly drives me crazy!!

has @uttoxram75 listened yet..? Do they even have the facility to listen to podcasts over there In chip eater land.?

Some of us have to work for a living and don't always have time to listen to a bunch of saddo's talking guff.

I will try and listen to it at the weekend......oops, sorry, i'll be too busy in the pub and at the match, watching them play instead of talking about it. :p

22 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Some of us have to work for a living and don't always have time to listen to a bunch of saddo's talking guff.

I will try and listen to it at the weekend......oops, sorry, i'll be too busy in the pub and at the match, watching them play instead of talking about it. :p

@Daveo can you delete the bit where I mentioned @uttoxram75 and replace it with @Bris Vegas please.....at least he won't insult us.!

Archived