We are now on iTunes!

Day

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haven't had a listen yet but looking forward to today! from what others have posted it sounds like you guys have been getting great feedback

Also wasn't sure where to post this to make it easier for people to find so feel free to move this to another thread if needed-

There's an iPhone app I downloaded ages ago and its never left my phone since called Castro. Minimal, independent, but has exactly what you need to download/listen to any podcast and thats it no extra fancy options stuff. And its search function manages to unearth the most random podcasts other apps struggle to find.

Anyways, if theres anyone who seems to be having trouble with iTunes, I highly recommend this app (I swear I have nothing to do with them, just one of the rare apps that has somehow survived on my phone for years, I'm pretty picky!) 

Download app onto phone, once you open it type DCFC Fans in the search box, and it shows up within seconds. Settings allow you to to stream or download to phone for listening offline later. I think it's fast because there no "browse" section like on iTunes, it only offers the search box, so basically unless you know the name of the podcast you are searching for already, it leaves you to fend for yourself.

http://castro.fm/

Archived